CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Should we going to by the VC content or are we waiting on dragonmar1 still?

js1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 pm

He was recently on PSN so try messaging him there if PM'ing didn't work. I think we're still waiting for him to answer to Burn Zombie Burn as well (2 votes for yes and 1 for no).

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm

What do you guys think about the two new Killzone 2 levels. It's $5.99 for both. I am still playing it and I really want them. What do you guys think?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 pm

I'll vote 'no' to the KZ2 map pack.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Sorry guys. I was out of town (country) for about 2 weeks. I think I missed some of the voting, but the only thing I'd say 'yes' to is the Burn Zombie game. Not really interested in the RE 5 vs. mode right now.
As for the other content, I don't own VC, so I don't really want it.

Finally, if you want to restart fresh with a new account that's fine by me. Having that dead console tied to all that content is only dragging us down.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

So I guess we are not buying anything then? Sad

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Well we are mostly a downloadable game group and that's a 'yes' for Burn Zombie Burn unless you've changed your mind. 3-1 vote.

Also, if any one of the 'yes' votes wants to split the money for the VC DLC, we can go ahead and do it. The only problem is dragonmar1 using the DLC he didn't pay for if he ends up buying VC. The PlayStation Network allows you to use a credit card and pay strictly the amount you want to use. It would be best if one of us could accept Paypal w/out taking fees though otherwise I could do it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 am

Hostile wrote:Well we are mostly a downloadable game group and that's a 'yes' for Burn Zombie Burn unless you've changed your mind. 3-1 vote.

Also, if any one of the 'yes' votes wants to split the money for the VC DLC, we can go ahead and do it. The only problem is dragonmar1 using the DLC he didn't pay for if he ends up buying VC. The PlayStation Network allows you to use a credit card and pay strictly the amount you want to use. It would be best if one of us could accept Paypal w/out taking fees though otherwise I could do it.

No worries on that front, as I simply don't play RPGs. The last time I played an RPG was Final Fantasy VII on the ps1, and when I got to the mission where you had to dress like a woman to be let in somewhere, I simply stopped.

And I think you're right about Burn Zombie being majority approved and ready for download Very Happy .

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Burn Zombie Burn has been purchased.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Cool, is it single player only? Either way I'll give it a try..

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm

It's only local multiplayer if I remember correctly.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

After playing it for a bit. This was a good purchase guys! The controls are kind of funky but you get used to them and I'll have to try out multiplayer later.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Did any of you guys attempt to go to the Best Buy sale? I didn't. I doubt that it will be even worth it for me to attempt later in the week. I was looking for the 007 game for PS3,it is the only thing I'm interest in that I don't own.If you guys are going at all would be willing to pick me up one?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Nope didn't bother with the BB sale, as I pretty much picked most of the interesting games via Target Clearance. I do have an extra copy of Dead Space, which I picked up at a local store for cheap. It's sealed, and offering to you guys for $23.00 shipped (cost). Otherwise, I'll just put it on my trade list.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Best Buy is an hour/hour-and-a-half train ride away so I didn't bother. I would have picked up a couple of things but I think it's too late now.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 am

What were you looking for Hostile? If I end up going out I can check mine for you. Possibly even do a price match at another store.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 pm

What do you guys think of the new Burnout:cops & robbers DLC? It looks like it's ten bucks but it looks & sounds like it's going to be pretty cool.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:00 am

js1 wrote:What were you looking for Hostile? If I end up going out I can check mine for you. Possibly even do a price match at another store.

007: Quantum of Solace (PS3)
Infinite Undiscovery (360)

js1 wrote:What do you guys think of the new Burnout:cops & robbers DLC? It looks like it's ten bucks but it looks & sounds like it's going to be pretty cool.

I wouldn't mind playing it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I checked out the best buy near me, they had squat.. Oh well I'll just have to wait another couple months and I'm sure some other store will drop the prices on some of the BB sale games.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't have Killzone 2 or Burnout Paradise for the PS3 so I am going to have to say no on both of the DLCs. May be I will get Burnout Paradise for the PS3 but I am not sure...

From the Best Buy sale I got the following:

Quantum of Solace (t-shirt bundle) (360)
Bourne Conspiracy (360)
Condemned 2 (360)
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)

Also are any of you interested in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which was announced for PSN? A demo is to be released on Thursday and the full game is going to be released soon, most likely over the summer.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

darabo wrote:I don't have Killzone 2 or Burnout Paradise for the PS3 so I am going to have to say no on both of the DLCs. May be I will get Burnout Paradise for the PS3 but I am not sure...

From the Best Buy sale I got the following:

Quantum of Solace (t-shirt bundle) (360)
Bourne Conspiracy (360)
Condemned 2 (360)
Soul Calibur IV (PS3)

Also are any of you interested in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which was announced for PSN? A demo is to be released on Thursday and the full game is going to be released soon, most likely over the summer.

MvsC2 is a must buy for me!

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 pm

MvC2 is more my game than SFIV is. I'm in.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm in as well. Own it for the xbox and Dreamcast, but heck for instant access, I'd buy it at the reduced price. Very Happy

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Any purchases today?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu May 07, 2009 10:36 am

How is everyone?

Just curious, did anyone get the Infamous Demo? How is it?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next