CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

Hanging in there.

I asked my cousin (who works at Gamestop) to steal an inFamous preorder code but they didn't have any or he couldn't find it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Fri May 08, 2009 11:07 am

Is gamestop giving preorder code for the demo? If so I might be preordering the game this weekend.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm

I was reading the CAG topic on the game and it seems like the preorder demo is for Best Buy and GameCrazy.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Gotcha, I went ahead and preordered the game from GameStop. I'm looking forward to it since reading the ign reviews!

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm

I am going to try to take advantage of the $10 off deal (if you preorder Modern Warfare 2) and use my $20 RZ certificate from Best Buy to get inFAMOUS for $30. If I can not do this than I will wait until I come back from Hong Kong next May/June (or when there is a good deal, I don't care) Razz

Since Rag Doll Kung Fu is free on PSN this week can anyone put this in our account's download history?

Currently my PS3 is not connected to the Internet (long story) and I want to download it when I am able to reconnect it, so I want this to be in our account so I, and other members, can download it in the future.

I would love it if someone could do this for me. Very Happy

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm

I went ahead and did it on my personal account first but I just put it on our download list for you.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Fri May 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Hostile wrote:I went ahead and did it on my personal account first but I just put it on our download list for you.

Thanks, I was able to add it to my account as well (just in case).

I added the inFAMOUS Demo on our account.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri May 15, 2009 10:54 pm

darabo wrote:
Hostile wrote:I went ahead and did it on my personal account first but I just put it on our download list for you.

Good lookin' out Smile

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sat May 16, 2009 12:17 am

Hostile wrote:
darabo wrote:

Good lookin' out Smile

That is who we are, we look out for each other. Smile

Can the Fat Princess Beta be shared?

I won a code for the Fat Princess Beta and if it can be shared than I will put it in our account.

Also how long does the beta last?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat May 16, 2009 9:52 am

Great job, Hostile and darabo! I'm not sure if the FP beta can be shared or not. BTW, darabo are you in Hong Kong now? If so what is it like and how come you are there? Visiting, job? I hope I'm not being to nosy. I was just curious.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sat May 16, 2009 3:23 pm

js1 wrote:Great job, Hostile and darabo! I'm not sure if the FP beta can be shared or not. BTW, darabo are you in Hong Kong now? If so what is it like and how come you are there? Visiting, job? I hope I'm not being to nosy. I was just curious.

You are not being nosy at all, ask all the questions you want.

I am going to Hong Kong in August to participate in a university exchange for about a year.

I am writing/typing reports on my experiences as a project so once I go there I can give you the link to my website, that is if you want.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat May 16, 2009 6:23 pm

That's cool. I always wanted to visit HK. Maybe you could get us the hook up on some import stuff? Wink

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sat May 16, 2009 8:00 pm

I was informed by someone on CAG awhile back that the Fat Princess beta can't be shared. I think only one person answered my question so it might not hurt to ask.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

js1 wrote:That's cool. I always wanted to visit HK. Maybe you could get us the hook up on some import stuff? Wink

Actually I am planning to get some stuff for people back in the States, and possibly Europe, so if you want you can send me a list of items you want and I can get them for you. Provided you give me the money for the items Razz

Hostile wrote:I was informed by someone on CAG awhile back that the Fat Princess beta can't be shared. I think only one person answered my question so it might not hurt to ask.

Ah, thank you very much. From the looks of it the beta can not be shared.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sun May 17, 2009 4:56 pm

So the inFamous demo... fun game, I worry about the plot. The game's difficulty could be hard.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Mon May 18, 2009 8:18 am

Thank you for the InFamous Demo. Btw, anyone playing RE 5, I've got a few hundred rotten eggs (if you need them). Very Happy

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 am

Hostile wrote:So the inFamous demo... fun game, I worry about the plot. The game's difficulty could be hard.

Same here. I'm glad to know that I was not the only one who might have thought it was kinda tough also. I think the plot could be decent, it's hard to know where the story is going just from the videos that I've seen.. But, it is still a day one purchase for me.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed May 20, 2009 12:18 am

I just don't purchase games on day one anymore but I do plan on getting the game. There's a couple members from the video game media that are absolutely having a great time playing inFamous so I'm still excited.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Hostile, did you say you had the GS code for the bonus powers? If so are you going to add that to the GS account?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed May 27, 2009 12:45 am

js1 wrote:Hostile, did you say you had the GS code for the bonus powers? If so are you going to add that to the GS account?

I actually didn't until just now. I had to ask my cousin to steal the right preorder bonus yesterday Smile

Edit: I asked and someone said the bonus power is supposedly a unique code. I won't be buying the game yet so I'll keep the code around just in case for now.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Hostile wrote:
js1 wrote:Hostile, did you say you had the GS code for the bonus powers? If so are you going to add that to the GS account?

I actually didn't until just now. I had to ask my cousin to steal the right preorder bonus yesterday Smile

Edit: I asked and someone said the bonus power is supposedly a unique code. I won't be buying the game yet so I'll keep the code around just in case for now.

You got a code? Awesome.

How many people here are planning on getting the game?

After playing the demo yesterday I had a lot of fun but I will wait until the price goes down. Judging by how quickly Killzone 2 went down in price inFAMOUS might go that same route, or it might go the route of all the other first/second party games and will stay relatively high for over a year...

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri May 29, 2009 6:55 am

I went out at got the game already but I have not played much of it.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Do any of you want to get Final Fantasy VII?

It is coming to the PSN today.

I do not care if we get it or not, to be honest I have only played only an hour of the game and I am not a big FF fan so like I said, I don't care...

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm

How much is it? I might be interested, I never beat it before.

edit: It's $9.99, it's a yes for me. I don't own it and would like to play it..

Last edited by js1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Have you guys heard anything about gamesharing the uncharted 2 beta?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next