CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am

darabo wrote:Do any of you want to get Final Fantasy VII?

It is coming to the PSN today.

I do not care if we get it or not, to be honest I have only played only an hour of the game and I am not a big FF fan so like I said, I don't care...

I wouldn't mind owning it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

So does that make it a buy then?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 pm

You would have to ask darabo to be more clear with his answer ( Laughing ) or wait for dragonmar's answer.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Hostile wrote:You would have to ask darabo to be more clear with his answer ( Laughing ) or wait for dragonmar's answer.

O_o

I will put it like this: "If you two want the game than I say yes".

Regarding the Uncharted 2 beta: From what I have read the beta is sharable with three people.

Also what happens if I download a PSP game (ex.: FFVII) from my PC via Sony's Media Go application? How does affect our account?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 pm

darabo wrote:
Hostile wrote:You would have to ask darabo to be more clear with his answer ( Laughing ) or wait for dragonmar's answer.

O_o

I will put it like this: "If you two want the game than I say yes".

Regarding the Uncharted 2 beta: From what I have read the beta is sharable with three people.

Also what happens if I download a PSP game (ex.: FFVII) from my PC via Sony's Media Go application? How does affect our account?

I was sent a beta code for being a member of Sony's G.A.P. If you're able to share a maximum of three times, this would work out well.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:39 pm

To my understanding the Uncharted 2 beta has 24hr difference between playing. So, if Hostile were to play today, the next person, darabo, etc. would have to wait until the next day so they could play.

So if you guys want to add it to the account to share between the three of you that's fine.

I got a copy on my personal account to play..

Also, based off of the posts it looks okay to buy FFVII then. I think that Trash Panic game comes out today. I think the game looks cool enough to buy. It should be $4.99 based off the euro release.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:28 pm

I went ahead and purchased FFVII we had IIRC, $8.42 left after this purchase. So, it won't be much longer until we start the new group then....

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:12 am

Hi,
Sorry for not posting often. I don't mind the FF VII purchase. Looks like we're running out of funds. Not crazy about the trash panic game, but since we have so little left, I guess we can make one final purchase before declaring this account dead.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:05 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:Hi,
Sorry for not posting often. I don't mind the FF VII purchase. Looks like we're running out of funds. Not crazy about the trash panic game, but since we have so little left, I guess we can make one final purchase before declaring this account dead.

I am going to have to say no on the Trash Panic game.

Since we have $8.42 left in the account either we can buy a $5 game and let the $3.42 left in the account go to waste and create a new account.

Or we can add $1.57 to the account, buy a $9.99 game and have $0.00 left in the account and then add a new account.

What do you guys think?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

darabo wrote:
dragonmar1 wrote:Hi,

I am going to have to say no on the Trash Panic game.

Since we have $8.42 left in the account either we can buy a $5 game and let the $3.42 left in the account go to waste and create a new account.

Or we can add $1.57 to the account, buy a $9.99 game and have $0.00 left in the account and then add a new account.

What do you guys think?

True, I'm not sure what to do? Or we can buy Trash Panic and buy some .99 DLC stuff..

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Aren't there some limitations on the denominations you can add to the wallet? Or can you just choose any amount?
I don't care much what we do with the last few dollars as long as we agree on it. The trash panic game didn't look very interesting either way.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 pm

The only way to add that money to make it an even amount is by adding a credit card to the account and purchasing the game. PSN will take off whatever is needed from the credit card.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 pm

If that's the case we should just spend what we have in the account then..

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 am

I used the inFAMOUS Gigawatt Power preorder code on our account.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Hostile wrote:I used the inFAMOUS Gigawatt Power preorder code on our account.

Sweet! Thank you Hostile. Very Happy cheers

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 pm

I was able to get a extra Uncharted 2 beta code, I added it to the account.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank you guys!

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 pm

js1 wrote:I was able to get a extra Uncharted 2 beta code, I added it to the account.

Thank you very much!

Gah! I just realized that we do not have enough money for Marvel vs. Capcom 2...

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, any intrest in the stuff that was released today?

I'm not sure yet, I will try out the heavy weapon demo and bomberman is always a good choice.

Heavy Weapon ($9.99)
Mount an assault on the enemy like never before with Heavy Weapon and the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system! Launch your mission as an atomic tank to collect power-ups from friends and engage the enemy! Choose Mission or Survival modes to blast your way through 19 exciting stages or see how long you can stand against the enemy. Heavy Weapon features new and unique PLAYSTATION 3 system trophies!
ESRB: E10+
File size: 48 MB

Gunstar Heroes ($4.99)
The Gunstar 9 planet was peaceful for many years until the vicious dictator, Colonel Red, kidnapped the Gunstar twins’ older brother and used mind control to make him his slave. You’ll face many different enemies and bosses as you battle to stop the dictator from unleashing “Golden Silver the Destructor” with apocalyptic consequences!
ESRB: E
File size: 35 MB

Bomberman ULTRA ($9.99)
Because you demanded it! Bomberman ULTRA gives everyone who picks up the controller the chance to bomb their way to victory. Hop online to play against up to 8 people from around the world! Pick from any of 14 levels and mix and match over 50 character costumes with over 150,000 possible combinations! Stat-tracking leaderboards will show just how good you are!
ESRB: E
File size: 71 MB

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 am

No interest in Heavy Weapon, since I own it for 360. If you have any of the Metal Slug games, it's a waste of money as it's essentially a dumb down version of that, minus any of the humor.

I wouldn't mind owning either of the other two games, but I'll leave it up to you decide. Don't really care one way or the other.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm

I thought we didn't have enough for a $10 game?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Hostile wrote:I thought we didn't have enough for a $10 game?

We don't. I was not sure if someone was going to add the the difference or we were just going to buy a cheaper game + plus DLC content? Any suggestions on what to do with the balance?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:59 pm

We could just go right ahead and start a new account right after we agree on some rules and whatnot. Save this money for when we can agree on a $5 game and a $3/3x $1 DLC.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 am

Hostile wrote:We could just go right ahead and start a new account right after we agree on some rules and whatnot. Save this money for when we can agree on a $5 game and a $3/3x $1 DLC.

Save the money?

We can transfer funds from one account to another?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:54 pm

darabo wrote:
Hostile wrote:We could just go right ahead and start a new account right after we agree on some rules and whatnot. Save this money for when we can agree on a $5 game and a $3/3x $1 DLC.

Save the money?

We can transfer funds from one account to another?

By saving the money, I believe Hostile means that we should find a $5 game that we can agree on and either some DLC that is $3 or 3 one dollar DLC that most/all of us can agree on.

I am almost 100% that you cannot transfer funds to and from accounts..

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next