CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  darabo Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Man, playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is a blast with friends.

What do you guys think about getting the Wipeout HD Fury Pack?

Also what is the stance on two people combining the $6 (per four months) and/or the 1.50 (per month) into one (or more) purchase(s)?

For example if the group says no on Fat Princess but two people combined both their $6 and their $1.50 into $15 and buys Fat Princess.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 am

I was going to ask about HD Fury as well. So that's a yes from me. I think that's a good idea to be able to combine the individual funds if two or more want to member want to do that.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Seeing how I don't care for anything released today, I'm a 'yes' for the Wipeout Fury pack.
And I have no problems with two people combining their accruals for a common purchase.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

I owned WipEout HD but sold my share. Feel free to download it since you three seem to agree and I did at one point own the game.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Cool, I will go ahead and D/L the game.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 pm

**** I did not download the game but I will once I come back from Hong Kong.

Don't worry I will still be active in this group, I will not disappoint this group! Very Happy

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Where the **** is Trine or PixelJunk Shooter!? Ugh... to the releases so far.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Hostile wrote:Where the **** is Trine or PixelJunk Shooter!? Ugh... to the releases so far.

I know, right. Watch we will get flooded within a month or two.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:36 am

What do you all think about Silent Hill ($5.99)?

I say yes, especially since I have always wanted to play it for so long.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm

I'll pass on SH.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am

I'll pass too.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Passing on SH. Only 'cause I own the cd, and have a ps2 to play it on.

Oh, and I'm also a 'no' on anything released today. Another lackluster update.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

I was hopeful Trine was getting released this week because of the EU release. Guess not.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm

I know I was hoping it would be released too. Sad

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 pm

We never did finish updating the rules because I've been lazy. Any major changes with the addition of another person (which I will find through CheapAssGamer) will most likely be changing rule #2 needing 4/5 votes and keeping it at $20-$29.99 and adding an all vote for $30 and above and some changes to how we will purchase DLC. Is the rule change for an additional person and the updated rules below fine for everyone?

UPDATED RULES (4 people)
1. Stand-alone PSN games that cost under $20 will be decided by 3 or more votes.
2. Stand-alone PSN games that cost $20 and over will need all votes.
3. DLC of a game everyone does not own will not be gotten without all votes. [Exception: If someone has owned the game in the past, rule #4 will take effect and cancel out #3 (hopefully we'll all answer honestly)]
4. DLC of a game everyone owns will be decided by 3 votes or more for purchases $9.99 and under. All votes will be needed for purchases $10 and over.
5. Each member gets $1.50 to spend freely on anything they want every month, at the beginning of each month starting 08/2009. This money is allowed to accumulate up to $15. You are allowed to group your money together to purchase with (an)other member(s). Please be honest when someone asks if you have any real interest in a particular item. Please post in our General Discussion topic with whatever you decide to do with the money. [I (Hostile) will be updating the tally every month in our Group 7 Account #2 OPEN topic]

"Your Personal Money!" since AUG2010
Hostile: $4.50
darabo: $4.50
dragonmar: $4.50
js1: $4.50

*October is near

The only thing left to ponder about is the extra vote and if we should allow advances to #5...

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 15 Empty New LBP costume pack added

Post  dragonmar1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks to Darabo for getting one of those free, but painful (they didn't always work) Norse pack codes. I've added it to the account.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Hostile wrote:We never did finish updating the rules because I've been lazy. Any major changes with the addition of another person (which I will find through CheapAssGamer) will most likely be changing rule #2 needing 4/5 votes and keeping it at $20-$29.99 and adding an all vote for $30 and above and some changes to how we will purchase DLC. Is the rule change for an additional person and the updated rules below fine for everyone?

UPDATED RULES (4 people)
1. Stand-alone PSN games that cost under $20 will be decided by 3 or more votes.
2. Stand-alone PSN games that cost $20 and over will need all votes.
3. DLC of a game everyone does not own will not be gotten without all votes. [Exception: If someone has owned the game in the past, rule #4 will take effect and cancel out #3 (hopefully we'll all answer honestly)]
4. DLC of a game everyone owns will be decided by 3 votes or more for purchases $9.99 and under. All votes will be needed for purchases $10 and over.
5. Each member gets $1.50 to spend freely on anything they want every month, at the beginning of each month starting 08/2009. This money is allowed to accumulate up to $15. You are allowed to group your money together to purchase with (an)other member(s). Please be honest when someone asks if you have any real interest in a particular item. Please post in our General Discussion topic with whatever you decide to do with the money. [I (Hostile) will be updating the tally every month in our Group 7 Account #2 OPEN topic]

"Your Personal Money!" since AUG2010
Hostile: $4.50
darabo: $4.50
dragonmar: $4.50
js1: $4.50

*October is near

The only thing left to ponder about is the extra vote and if we should allow advances to #5...

I would say no to advances, that could lead to a whole set of more issues. The extra vote is a maybe for me. I 'm not sure what to think about that.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I would say we forgo the extra vote and give more money monthly. At the rate we have going now, it would take 7 months just to accumulate $10.50.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Hostile wrote:I would say we forgo the extra vote and give more money monthly. At the rate we have going now, it would take 7 months just to accumulate $10.50.

That's fine.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am

Hostile wrote:I would say we forgo the extra vote and give more money monthly. At the rate we have going now, it would take 7 months just to accumulate $10.50.

I agree with this.

Also I am surprised that the LBP Norse Mythology Pack code worked.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

What do you guys think about Critter Crunch? it looks pretty good and it's only $6.99. It got good reviews from Ign and destructoid.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 pm

I'll say no.

Is everyone fine with changing the rules?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm fine with the changes. I'm surprised you said no to CC.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Why? Did you think I liked crunching critters!? tongue

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 am

I'll say yes to CC after reading the reviews (seems like the Mrs. and the kids would enjoy it). Guess it depends on Darabo now.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next