CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:37 pm

This is the section for us to talk about what games to purchase or just to talk in general.

js1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  dragonmar1 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Hmm, So far not a whole lot to get excited about in October. Sad

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah, really. I think that the pirates game might be cool, and I'm looking forward to SOCOM, I don't think that it will be sharable though. We still have time for October.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 am

Hopefully,some of the games will have demos to try.
And we can go from there.

BTW, my friend from work says he is interested in joining. He said he will let me know for sure very soon.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Thanks for the update. I see you got an LBP key from USA Today. Me too. Very Happy . I need to find some time between now and Saturday to mess around with it. I'm not yet 100% sold on the game.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:33 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:Thanks for the update. I see you got an LBP key from USA Today. Me too. Very Happy . I need to find some time between now and Saturday to mess around with it. I'm not yet 100% sold on the game.

LBP is FUN! Me and my 7 year old son played it for about an hour. Everything about reeks of a AAA title.(which is a great thing)

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:46 pm

js1 wrote:
dragonmar1 wrote:Thanks for the update. I see you got an LBP key from USA Today. Me too. Very Happy . I need to find some time between now and Saturday to mess around with it. I'm not yet 100% sold on the game.

LBP is FUN! Me and my 7 year old son played it for about an hour. Everything about reeks of a AAA title.(which is a great thing)

LBP is great, I have been playing the published levels.

Some levels are so awesome and one I played is so epic (Sky Pirates vr. 2.0).

If there is a good sale than I will get it on launch day.

Lol, if we all get it we can play co-op online together.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty Linger in Shadows ($2.99) - Vote

Post  darabo Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Hey guys, I have read some review for Linger in Shadows ($2.99) and I am interested in the game.

How about a vote on it?

Darabo: Yes

darabo

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty voting for linger in shadows

Post  js1 Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 pm

For the price, I'm interested in taking a chance.(YES from me)

BTW darabo, I will be sending you the info on CAG. Also I think we should check out the demo on the rocket cars game then see if we might want it. BTW, darabo, my store is out of PSN cards but if I have to I'll check blockbuster for the cards(full price).

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Sure. For that price we can do it.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty More content

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi,
I added a few things (Calling All Cars is probably the only thing you really want). I've been cleaning my collection, and used the funds to buy another card.
Done cleaning collection for now, so probably won't add much more content on my own.
Other things added:
- Motorstorm add-on pack
- Hot Shots fall clothing Very Happy (They shouldn't really charge for this stuff)

Anyhow, enjoy! And good night.
Oh, and I tried to make sure the group funds were not touched. I may have used a few cents, but I didn't think you would mind getting 'Calling All cars' for the price of a few cents (collectively). I'll make sure to ask next time. The Motorstorm add-ons are such crap outside of the $5.99 bundles. Mad

Oh, and I tried that car game/soccer on steroids for about 10 minutes. It seems decent on multiplayer, but I don't think it would hold my interest in Single player. I'll wait for you to try it.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:Hi,
I added a few things (Calling All Cars is probably the only thing you really want). I've been cleaning my collection, and used the funds to buy another card.
Done cleaning collection for now, so probably won't add much more content on my own.
Other things added:
- Motorstorm add-on pack
- Hot Shots fall clothing Very Happy (They shouldn't really charge for this stuff)

Anyhow, enjoy! And good night.
Oh, and I tried to make sure the group funds were not touched. I may have used a few cents, but I didn't think you would mind getting 'Calling All cars' for the price of a few cents (collectively). I'll make sure to ask next time. The Motorstorm add-ons are such crap outside of the $5.99 bundles. Mad

Oh, and I tried that car game/soccer on steroids for about 10 minutes. It seems decent on multiplayer, but I don't think it would hold my interest in Single player. I'll wait for you to try it.

Awesome! Thank you so much.

Calling All Cars is alright, a little cheap but the game is fun. I bet this game is awesome in multiplayer.

Linger in Shadows is worth the price, got all of the trophies in 30 minutes. Good "interactive art".

What do you guys think about getting Wipeout HD?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:52 pm

darabo wrote:
Awesome! Thank you so much.

Calling All Cars is alright, a little cheap but the game is fun. I bet this game is awesome in multiplayer.

Linger in Shadows is worth the price, got all of the trophies in 30 minutes. Good "interactive art".

What do you guys think about getting Wipeout HD?

I already have Wipeout HD, and it is excellent!

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks for adding the extra games/addons dragonmar1!

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:19 pm

I got a PSN card($20.00) today(@ Speedway gas station) W/ Darabo's paypal money. I can't get on to add funds because of store maintenance. I will add it ASAP when the store comes back up.

EDIT: added the funds yesterday.

Last edited by js1 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 pm

js1 wrote:I got a PSN card($20.00) today(@ Speedway gas station) W/ Darabo's paypal money. I can't get on to add funds because of store maintenance. I will add it ASAP when the store comes back up.

sweet

darabo

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion Empty SF2HD (anybody interested?)

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 pm

So,
Another version of Street Fighter will be out this month. Are you guys interested at all? I know there's no price point right now.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:So,
Another version of Street Fighter will be out this month. Are you guys interested at all? I know there's no price point right now.

I was going to ask this as well. I am interested in this SF is my favorite fighting game. I would say lets see what the reviews are first, but for now it's a definite yes from me.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm

js1 wrote:
dragonmar1 wrote:So,

I was going to ask this as well. I am interested in this SF is my favorite fighting game. I would say lets see what the reviews are first, but for now it's a definite yes from me.

I have not done much research on this game, what is so special about this version of SF II?

Does have any special features?

Also does it have online play?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm

IGN: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix):
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/900/900198.html

I think that the game looks pretty sweet..

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:27 pm

It looks like street fighter is coming out on the 25th for 14.99 . My vote is a yes right now unless bad reviews come out before release, or if it is not sharable.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:26 am

js1 wrote:It looks like street fighter is coming out on the 25th for 14.99 . My vote is a yes right now unless bad reviews come out before release, or if it is not sharable.

Hmm, looks like IGN gave a respectable score of 8.7. I'm in. I really hope is shareable. If not, I'll have to dig into my own funds. Very Happy
Oh, btw, I own quite a few controllers. I'll be willing to part with one of my Saturn, neo-geo or Ascii pads for less than Ebay prices. In case you guys are interested, and don't have one of them. The neo-geo and Ascii pads would require an adapter, but the Saturn pad is USB based. Very Happy

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 am

dragonmar1 wrote:
js1 wrote:It looks like street fighter is coming out on the 25th for 14.99 . My vote is a yes right now unless bad reviews come out before release, or if it is not sharable.

Hmm, looks like IGN gave a respectable score of 8.7. I'm in. I really hope is shareable. If not, I'll have to dig into my own funds. Very Happy
Oh, btw, I own quite a few controllers. I'll be willing to part with one of my Saturn, neo-geo or Ascii pads for less than Ebay prices. In case you guys are interested, and don't have one of them. The neo-geo and Ascii pads would require an adapter, but the Saturn pad is USB based. Very Happy

I have two of those streetfighter pads for ps2 that was released a couple of years ago. I might just need some kind of adapter for it.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:09 am

having just finished reading and watching the Street Fighter II HD Remix review I am definatly saying yes to buying/sharing if the game is sharable and/or the game has good reviews.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Hey, you two Meijer has 20% off their cards one day this week. Let me know if you guys want me to pick any up. I sent both of you pm's.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next