CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:07 pm

I ordered the $20 PSN card on Friday so I will hopefully get it next week.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  dragonmar1 Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Hostile wrote:I ordered the $20 PSN card on Friday so I will hopefully get it next week.

By the way, in case anybody is still having problems finding these, I have seen them at Target, BlockBuster, and even Gamestop. Very Happy . So, they should be available pretty much everywhere now.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Hostile wrote:I ordered the $20 PSN card on Friday so I will hopefully get it next week.

Just let me know when you get it and I'll add it to the account and give you the info. And we will be good to go. Very Happy

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:39 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:
js1 wrote:I think might a yes to both Crash Commando & Lumines, the reason for this is I don't have a PSP. The car battle one, I thought it was boring, but my son liked it. I don't know how the patch just released really improved it that much.

Alright, so it looks like we're waiting on Darabo's votes:
Crash Commando: 2 yes, 1 abstain...
Lumines; 2 yes, 1 no.
Super Cars (soccer): likely heading to a 'No'

I am darabo Very Happy

Now I remember Lumines, I played it on the PSP when I borrowed both the PSP and the game from a friend of mine. I liked it a lot so I say yes.

Crash Commando seems interesting so I will say yes.

Super Cars I will say no.

So in short:

Crash Commando: 3 yes, 1 abstain...
Lumines; 3 yes, 1 no.
Super Cars (soccer): No from me

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 am

Based off of the votes I will purchase the games later today after work. Around 6-7 pm EST. Crash Commando & Lumines And it looks like the LBP DLC as well. But well have to work out the details.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:44 pm

The American PSN is updated and the Lumines Supernova "holiday pack" (free) proves to me that it will be a money drain in the future like the XBLA one was.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Hostile wrote:The American PSN is updated and the Lumines Supernova "holiday pack" (free) proves to me that it will be a money drain in the future like the XBLA one was.

Well, I don't think our intention is to buy every skin pack that comes out. I'm a casual Lumines player, so I'd be content with getting the initial 50 skins and calling it a day. I'd consider getting additional ones with one off groups, if really wanted.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:
Hostile wrote:The American PSN is updated and the Lumines Supernova "holiday pack" (free) proves to me that it will be a money drain in the future like the XBLA one was.

Well, I don't think our intention is to buy every skin pack that comes out. I'm a casual Lumines player, so I'd be content with getting the initial 50 skins and calling it a day. I'd consider getting additional ones with one off groups, if really wanted.

I'm just saying it could get very, very bad. Who knows, there might be some great DLC packs.

On another note, why is the time and date so weird on this board?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 pm

I just want the game it's self I don't think skins will be a big deal.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm

I also saw that Suikoden 1 is up in the store for $6. What do you guys think about this?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Based on the votes it looks like we will purchase the following:
I will purchase them right now.

Crash Commando($9.99),Lumines($14.99), and MGS LBP DLC($12.00) I will wait and see what you guys say on Suikoden(PS1).

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm

I thought we were only getting the level pack and not the costumes? There are costume levels that can basically help you look exactly like the characters without needing to buy a costume.

As for Suikoden, I would rather wait for the 2nd game to show up, but it is really cheap. Are you sure you can share PS1 games though?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Hostile wrote:I thought we were only getting the level pack and not the costumes?

As for Suikoden, I would rather wait for the 2nd game to show up, but it is really cheap. Are you sure you can share PS1 games though?

I thought it was 3-1 for the characters? Either way it's already purchased.I will try to find out about the Ps1 games.

Last edited by js1 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm

I say put the MGS4 content through a vote.

# Metal Gear Solid costume pack ($5.99)
# Metal Gear Solid level pack ($5.99)

I say 'yes' to the level pack and 'no' to the costume pack.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Yes to both for me. And about Suikoden, I'm not an RPG person, but if you can get the other 3 votes, then go ahead.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm on the fence about suikoden. $6 is not bad at all for it. I was yes to both of the MGS content. I thought it was basically a 3-1 on the MGS stuff so I did purchase it all. Besides it was a better deal to buy the bundles. Also it's not were going to purchase all of the DLC of LBP anyway, but I think that most of us felt that it was worth it.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 am

I'll say 'no' to Suikoden to offset the MGS costume pack tongue

I was looking at the LBP topic and darabo basically said 'no' as well. "On the subject of buying the DLC costumes I would say no to all of the costumes except possibly the Solid/Old Snake costume. I personally think my custom sackboy is simply awesome, and unique Razz" Though he might have changed his mind.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:18 pm

Hostile wrote:I'll say 'no' to Suikoden to offset the MGS costume pack tongue

I was looking at the LBP topic and darabo basically said 'no' as well. "On the subject of buying the DLC costumes I would say no to all of the costumes except possibly the Solid/Old Snake costume. I personally think my custom sackboy is simply awesome, and unique Razz" Though he might have changed his mind.

Ok, so it's a no for suikoden, sorry about that if you guys did not want all of the LBP MGS skins. Next time, I wait for more defined answers.

I was looking though that LBP as well, but I took this as a yes for all, because it was more recent than the post you posted Hostile.

"Even I don't know what I want Razz

I say yes, only because I am a huge MGS fan.

Even the ringtone on my cell phone is the codac sound. It was cool at first and my friends liked it however it is getting pretty annoying....and it's losing its charm..."

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:37 pm

js1 wrote:
Hostile wrote:I'll say 'no' to Suikoden to offset the MGS costume pack tongue

Ok, so it's a no for suikoden, sorry about that if you guys did not want all of the LBP MGS skins. Next time, I wait for more defined answers.

I was looking though that LBP as well, but I took this as a yes for all, because it was more recent than the post you posted Hostile.

"Even I don't know what I want Razz

I say yes, only because I am a huge MGS fan.

Even the ringtone on my cell phone is the codac sound. It was cool at first and my friends liked it however it is getting pretty annoying....and it's losing its charm..."

Yeah, that's why I added the "though he might have changed his mind" part.

I sent you a PM with the PSN code so let me know the sign-in ID and password as soon as you add the code.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Gotcha. Wink I will add the code here in a minute and then send you the info.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm really digging Crash Commando. It's like a 2D Warhawk/TF2-clone that's just pure fun.

Do you guys play with each other?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:47 am

opps, I should have clarified what I was voting on in terms of the MGS packs

it's too late now but I promise I will clarify in the future

also I am away for the holidays so I won't be able to download the recently bought items from my ps3

Happy Holidays everyone!

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:56 am

Hostile wrote:I'm really digging Crash Commando. It's like a 2D Warhawk/TF2-clone that's just pure fun.

Do you guys play with each other?

I would like to, we have each other added on our list but I have yet to play with the other two members. Feel free to add me, I play a little bit of everything.I'm glad to hear that CC is good/fun. I am usually on after 9/10 pm EST. I'll play just about any night possible because of school, work, and my kids taking up my time during the day.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 am

darabo wrote:opps, I should have clarified what I was voting on in terms of the MGS packs

it's too late now but I promise I will clarify in the future

also I am away for the holidays so I won't be able to download the recently bought items from my ps3

Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy Holidays to you to! When you come back you will have much PS3 goodness!

Last edited by js1 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Happy Holidays to you all. As for playing together, Hostile, you can add me. That said, my life is just too complicated to plan any such thing. I have a 4 year old autistic son, who takes all my time. To top it off, he has problems sleeping, so I'm a zombie half the time. While I'm always on the chat forums, it's a lot easier to take a minute to reply to a post, than it is to plan a solid half hour to an hour of play time. It is, what it is, and I'm love to him to death. Very Happy

Loving Lumines, although I see your point Hostile, as at least one of the stages is a straight rip-off from the psp version. Still it's nice to get back to the game, and away from shooters for a bit (finished Uncharted, and playing Stardust, and other stuff now).

Oh, and the only thing I do compare are our scores...Damn you Darabo, at least I have something to aim for. Laughing

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next