CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game sharing - Discussion Thread

5 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Game sharing - Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Game sharing - Discussion Thread

Post  aznguyen316 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:44 pm

umm I'm thinking it's for PSN as in PS3.. but I guess I'm not 100% sure. I'm guessing a $15 price point.

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Game sharing - Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Game sharing - Discussion Thread

Post  aznguyen316 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 pm

$9.99 for FFVII playable on PSP and PS3. one more yes please, I want to dl this hahaha 1.32GB

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 pm

That's two of us. There are about $15 in the account right now. One more person in and we can get it.

Maybe I'll finish it this time . . .

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

I am a yes to FF7, and just downloaded it.. so go get it =0

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

mwestep wrote:I am a yes to FF7, and just downloaded it.. so go get it =0

awesome will do.

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Bomberman comes out today (I think) I'm a yes for that.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

Hi Guys

Just checking in to see where everyone's head is with this group. When we first started, I believe we were asking for a one year commitment to the sharing group. Believe it or not, that one year anniversary is coming up in min-July I believe.

We've been a lot more quiet over the last 6 months than during the first 6. That's is ok with me, but I wanted to make sure everyone was interested in keeping this a going concern.

For me, I'm still interested. The pace we add games at now is just about right for me. However, it really make it work I think we still need everyone committed. One encouraging sign is that we haven't really broken down with any infighting like I've seen on some other team. We're just quiet sometimes. Very Happy

So bottom line, can you let me know if you're still 'in?' There are some great PSN games coming up.

Thanks

Dr. SP

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

I am still interested. Just nothing has really caught my eye. There will be some major PSN titles coming out, so I am sure we will all want to get those. This is too good of a resource to "give up" on, and even if we are slow on getting games, its still better than trying to find a new group. The fact that we haven't had anybody fight or buy unwarranted items from the psn store is awesome, something that is kind of hard to come by.

I am still interested in keeping this group going.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 am

Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA been dealing with a lot of work and moving very soon. I wanted to say that I will be opting out of the group ASAP. I want to thank everyone for such a great and easy groupshare we got going on here. I don't plan on deleting the user since I would like access to the games that were paid for but I do suggest changing the password so you can get a new member in the sharegroup. Since all games in our recent download list *should* be all accounted for as in 5 downloads, any new member should not be able to d/l any of our old purchases. All up to you, you guys can create a whole new PSN and go from there as well. But yeah. Thanks a lot! It's been a fun year.

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:08 am

Sorry to see you go.

I've heard mixed things about what you are suggesting as far as simply changing the password and adding a new member. In a RB share group I am in a few of the members insist that that is not possible. It is the account that is 'attached' to 5 PS3s not the individual games.

Frankly, I don't know what the truth is, I just wanted to bring it up in case we wanted to add a new member.

My RB group decided to go ahead with just four members when we lost someone. Maybe we should do the same here.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I would like the group to keep going. At the same time though I really haven't touched many of the games we've gotten for more than a week, outside of PJ: Eden, Wipeout and Burnout Paradise.

I also kinda wish you guys actually said no to some of my game suggestions as opposed to eerie silence. Wink

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Sorry about my silence, I'm away for the summer so away from my PS3 as well, but I'm interested in keeping things going.

If we do replace a member can we not do it till late August so I don't need to worry about losing my download of everything bought during the summer.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

As far as I know, the account is used when it is registered to a ps3. So if 5 people have it registered to their ps3, then all slots are used whether anything is downloaded or not.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

So based on that mwestep, we'd have to move ahead with 4 in this group under the same account or make a new account to add a 5th, right?

Kanik also makes a good point. We should do a better job of voting on items. We tried a table format at the beginning that didn't last very long. We could revisit that. It just seems a shame that someone may truly be interested in a game and can't even get a 'yea' or 'nay' out of the rest of the group. We don't necessarily have to buy more, jut vote on the new stuff that comes out.

With that in mind, I'm a yes for BF 1943.

FYI - Account has $5.04 in it. So if we are going to do anything, we need to put more money in it.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm going to take on a little responsibility and see if I can tighten up our voting by listing new releases and tallying votes. Here's how it work in my RB share group: Take the text below and update it to reflect your vote. For instance if you see "Battlefield 1943 (1/1)' that means that one person, so far, has voted in favor of picking up that game. If you're the next to post, change the (1/1) to (2/2) if you vote yes, or to (1/2) if you vote no. I'll start with this week's releases (focusing on games only) plus a few holdovers we haven't finalized on.

Namco Museum Essentials $9.99 (0/1)
Battlefield 1943 $14.99 (1/1)
Bomberman Ultra $?? (0/1)

Please respond and let's see if this works.

Dr. SP

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Sorry about the delay. I'm not really interested in 1943, I figure between warhawk, COD4, R2, and KZ2 I don't have room in my life for another shooter.

Updated:
Namco Museum Essentials $9.99 (0/2)
Battlefield 1943 $14.99 (1/2)
Bomberman Ultra $?? (0/2)

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 am

Pending voting:

Fat Princess $14.99 (1/1)
Watchmen End is Nigh pt 2 $14.99 (0/1)
Shatter $7.99 (1/1)
Namco Museum Essentials $9.99 (0/2)
Battlefield 1943 $14.99 (1/2)
Bomberman Ultra $?? (0/2)

I'm hoping the Fat Princess release will give this group a kick to be more active. Don't overlook Shatter either. Getting great reviews and only $8!

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Guys

It has been a month since we lost one of our members and in the time since we couldn't even mange complete voting on two of the biggest releases of the year (IMHO) Fat Princess and BF 1943. It makes me sad, but I'm having trouble figuring out why I should stay in the group. Everyone left in the group committed verbally to keeping the group going, but the follow-up isn't there.

What is also sad is that most of these groups seem to break down when's someone becomes a jerk, or someone gets ripped off. I don't know that I've read about a group that just peters out from inactivity.

Anyone feel the same or different? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Dr. SP

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

Hi Guys

I wanted to let you know that I've found another long term sharing group to join. Thanks for setting this up and letting me get some great games.

As I mentioned a few posts back, we have about $5 left in the account. I'd like to make one more purchase to close out my contribution. There's a list of games that are $5 or less below. Of them Rampart, Trash Panic, and Wolfenstein 3D are most appealing to me. If you guys have a preference let me know. Let's set a deadline of one wekk (or next Thursday 8/13) to get your votes in or I may just choose one myself if that is ok. Thanks!

Astro Tripper - $4.99 *
Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - $4.99
Buzz! Junior: RoboJam - $4.99
Cash Guns Chaos - $4.99
Championship Sprint - $4.99 **
Elefunk - $4.99 ***
Gauntlet II - $4.99 **
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 **
Joust - $4.99 **
Linger in Shadows - $2.99
Mortal Kombat II - $4.99 **
Noby Noby Boy - $4.99 *
Piyotama - $2.99 *
Q*bert v2.0 - $4.99 *
Rampage - $4.99 *
Rampart - $4.99 **
Trash Panic - $4.99 *
Wolfenstein 3D - $4.99 **

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Yikes, the site was sending me e-mail replies of when people posted until last post I made. Came by to see if there was any talk about Fat Princess.

Maybe it's for the best, I still haven't beaten most of what we've purchased...haven't even downloaded FF7 or Zen Pinball!

As for what to do with the rest of the money my preference is: Lemmings, Gunstar Heroes or Trash Panic. Lemmings is $5.99 but I have no problem putting in the difference, it's supposed to be getting a Trophy Update soon as well as a patch to add new stuff.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 am

Sorry about the delayed response, I was assuming that we had decided to get fat princess before. But I guess this will be the end of us, it was good while it lasted. As far as the last game I'd be fine with trash panic or lemmings - even better would be shatter or fat princess (I'd donate another dollar or two towards either one - preferably sending through paypal to someone since I am still away and PS3 less - I'm looking forward to all the summer games when I return.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm

If folks commit to sharing/Paypaling the $2.50 each to get to $15 for Fat Princess, I'd be up for that too.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:42 pm

I would be up for that, I have a $10 voucher I could apply to the account so we have enough to buy it.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Cool Kanik. We haven't heard from mwestep in awhile, but I'd send you $2.50 if you made the purchase.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:16 pm

I went ahead and added $10, purchased Fat Princess. You can send me your amount via paypal to PiratesAngerMe@aol.com

Our balance is now 4 cents. Surprised

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next