CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Game Purchase

+3
Wilme
heimdal
snuter
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Next Game Purchase - Page 8 Empty Re: Next Game Purchase

Post  awworld Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey Everyone,

On Redflagdeals, there is a report of the following on sale. Are we interested in any of the following?

* February 25, 2010 – Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $7.49!
* March 4, 2010 – Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for only $4.99!
* March 11, 2010 – Age of Booty for only $4.99!
* March 18, 2010 – 1942: Joint Strike for only $4.99!

As for me, I wouldn't mind getting Age of Booty and 1942.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I wouldnt mind age of booty and 1942 either. I already have the other two games. Anybody interested in the Resident Evil 5 DLC?

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey guys, I guess we should list the games/DLC that we are looking into:

1. Valkyria Chronicles DLC (#4 - adds 6 mini-type missions, and should be $4.99)
2. Uncharted 2 DLC (the 2 of the 4 DLC pack that are adding content: new levels, trophies, gameplay modes. I'd be fine getting all 4 dlc packs if they release some discounted bundle when the fourth pack comes out).
3. Resident Evil DLC (level packs only, not costumes skins cause we don't have multiplayer anyway. I'd be fine getting all 4 dlc packs if they release some discounted bundle when the fourth pack comes out)
4. Prince of Persia Epilogue (still have to get it)
5. Castle Crashers (whenever it finally comes out!)

As far as the sale goes, I'd be fine with 1942. I'm not too interested in Age of Booty.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 pm

The resident evil 5 DLC is out this week as well. Is there a bundle package for the both of them yet?

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Nah, since it just came out, it'll probably be a few weeks before they discount it (probably after the RE5 Gold edition comes out).

Is anyone interested in any Borderlands DLC? I'd be up for getting the latest one, General knox I think it is called. It raises the level cap and adds a lot of new content.

Also, are we missing anyone's money? I'll have to check.
And if everyone could please make a top 5-6 list of things they'd be interested in so I can compare to see what is next. I'm gonna PM everyone to get people to check this again. (If you aren't getting topic update emails anymore, than just stop watching this post, then re-click watch post).

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

I have reclicked watching this post. As for DLC I'm interested in the following (in order of preferrence not in order of release date):

1. Bioshock 2 DLC - Sinclair Solutions Test Pack $4.99 but could wait until they release a bundled
2. Uncharted 2 DLC (the 2 of the 4 DLC pack that are adding content: new levels, trophies, gameplay modes. I'd be fine getting all 4 dlc packs if they release some discounted bundle when the fourth pack comes out).
3. Valkyria Chronicles DLC (#4 - adds 6 mini-type missions, and should be $4.99)
4. Resident Evil DLC (level packs only, not costumes skins cause we don't have multiplayer anyway. I'd be fine getting all 4 dlc packs if they release some discounted bundle when the fourth pack comes out) - I agree with this even though I have not bought a copy of RE5 yet.

March 18, 2010 – 1942: Joint Strike for only $4.99 - only a buck each
Castle Crashers (whenever it finally comes out!) - sure it looks fun

what about any borderland DLC?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this. Thanks for sending that message Snuter.

I'll look through whats coming out in the next bit and make my list, but I'm pretty much good for anything, but for now, off to bed.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 pm

The RE5 bundle came out yesterday (which has all 4 pieces of DLC that'll be in the Gold box) but the bundle price isn't so good. The actual extra content DLC (not costumes) are normally $5 each. THe bundle has everything (inc. costumes) for $12.50. It think it would be regular $14 if you bought it all separate. I'd wait a little bit longer.

As far as borderland goes, I'd be fine with Gen. Knox and maybe Dr. Ned. (Mad moxies is supposed to suck - no leveling, no new loot, super tough). They might release a combined bundle with all 3 for a discount soon. I'd be up for that.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 pm

So..

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I think we might have to make a few changes to this gameshare. I understand that people are probably pretty busy, but we still need to get timely input on purchase decisions, since some deals are only for 1 week

... so... perhaps we can institute a 3 person "yes" count needed, with a non-response to a purchase decision counting toward a "yes" as well. In other words, if you don't want something, speak up and be counted. This will hopefully make sure that people at least check this post once a week. (Thursdays are new PSN updates, so Thursday/Friday might be a good day to check.)

Also, it would help to list any future Top 5-10 DLC items that you'd like so I can compare lists and automatically buy things that are on enough lists to warrent a purchase.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 pm

That sounds good to me.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm

I have no problem with that either.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 am

Hey Snuter, I'm pretty easy and I agree with you are suggesting. My top DLC is listed as before with maybe removing RE5 since the pricing does not look good. Bioshock 2, Uncharted 2, and Valkyria Chronicles.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

just checking in this week so no purchase yet?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 am

Hey, I guess we should spend some of this money. Smile

This week, till thursday, the ratchet and clank quest fir booty is half price. 7.50 is a pretty good deal. 1.50 a person would be good deal.
Also, the second expansion for uncharted 2, the siege dlc came out this week and I'd be up for geting that.
We also still need to get the fourth dlc for Valkeria Chronicles.

Anybody not up for these dlc. Please vote. We only have till tomorrow for the R&C:QfB.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 am

I already have R&C The Quest for Booty, but I'm okay with the two other DLCs.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm also fine with dlc for uncharted 2 and the fourth dlc for Valkeria Chronicles

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm up for R&C, and the Uncharted DLC

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue May 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, since we originally decided that we won't force people to buy game, DLC, etc. that was old that they already have, we'll have to skip out on R&C:QfB. (plus, we missed the sale).

As far as the Uncharted DLC, this is the 3rd pack out of 4. Do we want to wait till the fourth comes out? They have traditionally done bundles (remember killzone 2, VC DLC, etc). I am fine either way. I don't really care about Uncharted DLC packs #1 and 2, since they were just skins. However, if I remember correctly, the fourth DLC is also a content update. (new game play modes for COOP).

Also, the PSN update is now moved to Tuesdays (same as Xbox 360). Finally the Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC is 50% off and priced at $4.99. I'd be up for that.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Anybody interested in Joe Danger? It game out this week. It got pretty good reviews.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm up for that

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

I wonder where everybody is lately. Fat Princess DLC coming out this week. Anybody interested in that?

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Sorry guys. I been busy lately (MCAT studying is really cutting into my PS3 time!). I just saw that it looks like they updated the PSN with PSN+. It would cost $50 for 15 months (12 months + 3 bonus months for a limited time). It adds 2-4 free games per month, free DLC packs, themes, avatars, 1hr Full Game demos, automatic updates for games and firmwares, as well as 20-50% off select PSN store items.

I'm not sure it this is gamesharable or not, but it might be worth it for us, especially considering that it'll only be $10 each. They say that it'll have over $250 worth of value. The only downside is that the free PSN games are only available while your a subscriber.

Here are the details directly from Sony if you haven't heard about this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-questions-answered/

I'll try to find out later tonight if we can share this. The free game this month is Wipeout HD ($20) and the 1 hour trial is for inFAMOUS.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Hopefully we'll be able to share the PSN Plus. I'd be down with that.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 am

Hey guys,

It looks like most of Playstation Plus can be shared, ie: games, add-ons, dlc discounts. These get added to the regular download history.

The only things that are not shareable are:
free avatars (big deal)
the plus logo on the PSN friends list (again, big deal)
the free videos (like qore, etc.)
I'm not sure about the full game trials

It would be $50 for 15 months. Access that we'd have to the free games alone would be worth it, in my opinion. I'd defiantely be down for getting it.

The other thing is that I am trying to figure out the money situation. Unfortunately, paypal only goes back 3 months, so I'm not 100% sure who has paid. I did see that Bryce added the money directly to the PSN. I've got payment from wilme via paypal. I've also got my money. I believe that heimdal is going to buy a PSN card and add it directly (which I don't think has been done.) Also, I don't remember if awworld has paid yet. Once this is sorted out, we'll look into getting this thing started back up.

One other thing, please send me your email addresses to facilitate communication. It is easier to cc a an email to 5 people rather than send 5 separate pm on cag. Thanks.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next