CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  prinnyotaku Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 pm

The latest item of DLC coming to Borderlands adds new, combat-focused content to the game ... while simultaneously removing any artifice with which Gearbox was obscuring the universe's cinematic inspiration. Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (get it?) adds three new Riot Mode arenas for single-player or co-op, along with a new bank feature for storing weapons.

That's right, a bank. For weapons. That pretty much guarantees you'll pony up the 800 Microsoft Points when this comes out December 29 on Xbox, or the 10 bucks for the PS3 version on January 7. No date or price has been announced for PC. Full press release after the break.

Update: In a statement, Gearbox's Randy Pitchford clarified the Riot Mode announcement. "This is an ENTIRELY NEW GAME MODE," he said, calling it "Smash TV in coop FPS, but in the Borderlands."

Banks make me smile Smile

About time.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  Jmepo Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:24 am

I have no idea if the LBP2 beta is shareable but I found an email from a month ago with a beta invite so I just put it on the account.

Jmepo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2