CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Group Information

2 posters

Go down

General Group Information Empty General Group Information

Post  snuter Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Welcome guys (possibly gals?!)

It looks like we had a little set back in our group. Ahoy joined the other longterm gameshare group, so we are down to only 4 members. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow we will get a 5th. (Ahoy was previously in a group gameshare and they all wanted to remain in a longterm gameshare because it was already set up - no hard feelings!)

Once we get a 5th, we'll begin the voting process. In the meantime, check out how the other groups do their voting and we can copy the style we like. So far I like the the process where everyone picks their top 5 choices (in order) and when we get 4/5 that match, we buy it. This goes for addon DLC and full PSN games. I would suggest that we stick to newer games only so that we don't force anyone to double buy something.

I'll update this once we get a 5th. Also, does anyone have a preference to would does the buying. It just occured to me that if we all have credit cards, then we could individually add funds directly to the PSN group wallet to avoid paying any paypal fees. This allows us to add smaller amounts more frequently without incuring additional fees. Even if one person doesn't have a credit card, I would still suggest the others to do it this way.
Just a thought..

UPDATE: Heimdal has joined the group so now we have 5. I'll wait till everyone has registered and we can start the voting process. I'll start a new topic within our group if we decide on the "4/5 people of top 5 choices method" of voting.

Last edited by snuter on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

snuter

Back to top Go down

General Group Information Empty Re: General Group Information

Post  snuter Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 pm

It looks like Flower and Noby Noby boy will be for sure. (4/5 so far without habsfan08 putting up his list yet.) I just wanted to know how people want to add money to the group. Who has a credit card for putting cash straight into the PSN wallet? I've got both (paypal as well), but I'll use my credit card to avoid paypal fees.

If anyone doesn't have a credit card, they can send it to my paypal and I'll put in in the PSN wallet.

So, I'm in for direct to PSN.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm

sorry but dum question but what is the PSN group ID we will be using and how do I add to its wallet?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:19 pm

awworld wrote:sorry but dum question but what is the PSN group ID we will be using and how do I add to its wallet?

I haven't made the PSN account yet. I'll PM you the details when I get home. Be warned: the name isn't going to be very creative!

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down