CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Game Purchase

+3
Wilme
heimdal
snuter
7 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Next Game Purchase - Page 14 Empty Re: Next Game Purchase

Post  snuter Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 pm

^^ I don't think so!

I got in touch with haya yesterday morning and he said he would check this site out later that day and vote. I'm guessing that he didn't. I also sent a msg via psn to awworld so hopefully he checked as well.

Anyway, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that they are all indifferent to getting all of them and I'm going to go ahead a buy them all tonight since they all have at least 2 votes (with the 2 votes coming from the 2 people that are checking this site...) cause the sale ends tomorrow.

Please check weekly and voice your opinion if you want input in what the group buys.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm

That sounds good to me Snuter! Might as well get them while we still have plus and it's on sale.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay, so I downloaded all of the games and we have $15.48 left in the wallet after taxes. It looks like the Playstation blog made a mistake with the price of Swarm (which I updated below) so that is why it was a few dollars extra. Anyway, I still have to add $60 to the PSN wallet before the next purchase.

Swarm (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99) (Sale price $10.49; Plus price
$7.34; Regular price $14.99)

Also, note that BTTF has only released 4 episodes so far so once the 5th comes out, we can just download it.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

sorry guys, i been busy with work and i thought i replied to snuter on psn. i'm good for all. especially borderland goty

snuter, in the future if i don't respond on time you can have my vote. your taste is similar to mine.
anyways i'm good for the money. i still have a full time job Laughing

it sounds like there is money in the wallet, do i owe anyone anything?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 am

Nope, I still have to add $60 to the wallet from the last time we all gave money which was just after xmas I believe. (The PSN wallet has a limit of $150 maximun and we had $250.) Enjoy all of the games. Here is the new running updated list:

Week of the 19th
1. Borderlands (Full game, GOTY edition) $14.99 ( 2/3 snuter and awworld are yes)

Future wants (but not right now, atleast just yet)
1. Stacking ( 2/3 snuter and awworld are yes)
2. Outland ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
3. Beyond Good & Evil ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
4. Gatling Gears ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)
5. Limbo ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey, so it looks like Limbo comes out today (and is on sale for PSN+ members only) so I was thinking that we should also jump on that.

Discounted Games
Borderlands Full Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $14.99 – a $60 value)
Limbo (PlayStation Plus price $11.99; a 20% discount)

We've already got 3 votes for Limbo (snuter, wilme, awworld), and still need one more for Borderlands GOTY (only have snuter and awworld). Wilme, are you in for Borderlands?

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Yup, I'm interested in Borderlands GOTY as well.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Awesome. So I bought them both and added the final $60 to the PSN wallet that I owed from the original start-up money. We have $48.50 left in the wallet after purchasing both games. Also, I just noticed that apparently we are not charged tax on our purchases anymore. (Apparently it has been this way since after the PSN hack to bring it more inline with XBLA, which never charged tax on MS points.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  hayamirei Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 pm

which one was limbo again?

hayamirei

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:46 pm

hayamirei wrote:which one was limbo again?

You work for a gaming store! It was part of last year XBLA summer of arcade - it was probably the best game of the bunch. Microsoft had a 1 year exclusivity for it. Awesome game, I have it on X360, but I will still play it again.

Anyway, it looks like the store will be updated later tonight with a 50% off sale on Stacking, which I think we should get. I'll update this later tonight.

As a side note, RCSS (superstore in the West) has $50 PSN cards for $40 this week... might be a good time to buy it for the next group.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 pm

So, I just had a chance to talk to haya and he said he was good for Stacking, so since that makes 3 votes, i'll download it right away.

Future wants (but not right now, atleast just yet)

1. Outland ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
2. Beyond Good & Evil ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
3. Gatling Gears ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)

Recently bought:
Stacking ( 3/3 snuter, haya and awworld are yes)
Limbo ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)

If there are any other games you want (or want to buy right away) just sound off and we can get them. Also, just as a note, we've got $41.01 left right now after buying Stacking, so if you haven't had a chance just yet, perhaps buying the $50 PSN cards from Superstore for $40 might be a good idea.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

thanks snuter, i can't wait to try limbo and stacking. i'm glad they ported limbo over to the ps3. Very Happy

On a personal note, I recently added Alice Madness Returns and Catherine but I'm still playing Deadspace 2 multiplayer. I'm all the way up to level 59, just one more level to go to get to 60 Smile Anyone played DS2 online?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm

I've got Deadspace 2 but I don't think I've played the multiplayer since being in the beta. I don't really play any competitive multiplayer modes for very long. I've been working through the PSN games that we bought - just beat Limbo and Back to the Future Episode 1. I'd love to try earning the "8 players in the Wildcats stadium" in Burnout paradise but I can't get 8 people in that arena!

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 am

snuter, can you check your email regarding my question on ids and password? thanks.

the worst thing about DS2 online is the frequent disconnections. i have to google and read up and see if i need to open up any ports on my router.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 am

awworld, it is done. (I checked my email and both your msgs were sent to the trash.) Normally you can just send a PM via this site.

And just as a word of advice: I'd suggest deactivating your account after playing via the "Account Management" on the XMB after playing. If your PS3 dies with it still activated, you will lose those games because we already have 5 activations per account. At least that is what I do.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm

snuter wrote:awworld, it is done. (I checked my email and both your msgs were sent to the trash.) Normally you can just send a PM via this site.

And just as a word of advice: I'd suggest deactivating your account after playing via the "Account Management" on the XMB after playing. If your PS3 dies with it still activated, you will lose those games because we already have 5 activations per account. At least that is what I do.

thanks snuter. thats what i normally do. someone from another gameshare group (rockband) had their ps3 died and couldn't get sony to deactivate all so now we activate when we play and deactivate afterwards.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Anybody interested in The Baconing? It's deathspank 3.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm

I'd be up for it, but to be honest, I've still got to finish Deathspank 1 and 2 still! I'd be surprised if it wasn't on sale (like $7.50) before a couple of months. But, then again, I would still vote for it now if people want it and don't have anything new to play.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am

snuter wrote:I'd be up for it, but to be honest, I've still got to finish Deathspank 1 and 2 still! I'd be surprised if it wasn't on sale (like $7.50) before a couple of months. But, then again, I would still vote for it now if people want it and don't have anything new to play.

What ?!?!!! Shocked I finished Deathspank 1 & 2 months ago. It was silly fun. So YES I am up for the Baconing. That being said, I still haven't play some of the games we bought last year Embarassed

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks starting Sept 4 to Sep 16. I will be in asia so not sure if I will be checking in so Snuter you have my vote on games until I get back.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

awworld wrote:
snuter wrote:I'd be up for it, but to be honest, I've still got to finish Deathspank 1 and 2 still! I'd be surprised if it wasn't on sale (like $7.50) before a couple of months. But, then again, I would still vote for it now if people want it and don't have anything new to play.

What ?!?!!! Shocked I finished Deathspank 1 & 2 months ago. It was silly fun. So YES I am up for the Baconing. That being said, I still haven't play some of the games we bought last year Embarassed

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks starting Sept 4 to Sep 16. I will be in asia so not sure if I will be checking in so Snuter you have my vote on games until I get back.

I finished Deathspank 1 & 2 a while ago as well. Just mindless hack and slash! I still have quite a few games to play as well, so if everybody wants to wait for a sale, I'm good with that as well.

Have fun in asia awworld!

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks Wilme, I'm going to Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). I think I'm going to gain a few pounds from all the great food I'm going to eat in KL. I can wait too but if we have Plus dont we get a discount. So we could wait until just a day before Plus expires.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 am

I think our playstation plus status expired a while ago (it was for 1 month only and it had to be redeemed by the end of the promotion which ended back in early July). Either way, if people want it, we can get it anytime (and we don't have to wait for a sale) since it'll cost $3 each at full price versus perhaps $2 each. I think we can all take the $1 hit, especially considering that how much we save. Smile

Here is the list of the games that we want :

1. Outland ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
2. Beyond Good & Evil ( 4/3 snuter, wilme, haya, awworld are yes)
3. Gatling Gears ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)
4. The Baconing ( 3/3 snuter, wilme, awworld are yes)

I'd be fine getting any of these games before a sale.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

awworld wrote:Thanks Wilme, I'm going to Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). I think I'm going to gain a few pounds from all the great food I'm going to eat in KL. I can wait too but if we have Plus dont we get a discount. So we could wait until just a day before Plus expires.

I actually just did that trip in March. I went to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. I was only in KL for 1 day because I was at Penang instead. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

I don't mind getting any of those games before a sale as well. Probably prefer the beaconing as deathspank is quite fun!

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 am

Any of you guys interested in From Dust? I looks pretty interesting. It just came out today on the PSN store.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:00 am

hi everyone, i'm back and gained about 5lbs or i would like to say 2kg; sounds less. just catching up, did we buy anything?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next