CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Game Purchase

+3
Wilme
heimdal
snuter
7 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Next Game Purchase Empty Next Game Purchase

Post  snuter Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Well, I guess this looks like the best way to decide what games we would like to get next. My top 5 choices are:

1. Flower
2. Noby Noby Boy
3. Crash Commandos
4. Mega Man 9
5. Pixeljunk monsters encore
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for booty

I know that the last 2 games are kinda old, but I don't think that there is 5 recent things that I want. If anyone in the group has either of these items (#4 or 5 on my list) I will gladly choose something else. I guess this will get the ball rolling.

I've striked out Quest for booty cause I dont want to duplicate and I removed PoP DLC cause you 2 don't have it. Feel free to update your lists.

Well, if you guys are planning to get PoP later, I think the extra DLC will add a true ending not just a cliffhanger. So we can look at it at a later date. (The game is a lot of fun BTW)

Last edited by snuter on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

snuter

Back to top Go down

Next Game Purchase Empty Re: Next Game Purchase

Post  heimdal Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm in for:

1. Flower
2. Noby Noby Boy
3. Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
4. Crash Commandos
5. Zuma

Likewise, I was browsing the PSN store, and I believe I have everything except the new releases.
I already have Quest for Booty and I don't own Prince of Persia.

Last edited by heimdal on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

heimdal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 pm

I'm in for:

1. Flower
2. Noby Noby Boy
3. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode One
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode Two
5. Crash Commandos

I already have Quest for Booty and I don't own Prince of Persia. I think hemidal and I also have Mega Man 9 from a previous group as well.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Next Game Purchase Empty awworld's choices

Post  awworld Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Hello, Here are my top 5

1) Flowers
2) Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
3) Noby noby boy
4) Savage Moon
5) Lumines Supernova
6) Linger in the Shadows (I am curious of this at $1 but not more)

I already have the following PJ Monster, Encore, the Last Guy and Bejewels 2. But this does not mean we can't have PJ Encore or any of the games I already own. If four of us want it, at $1-$2 I don't mind "getting it" again. I will just pass on the download to my cousin, if its ok with everyone.

By the way, are there any of you interested in Rock Band DLC song packs? I just find them too expensive at $2/song.

Interested for later, Bioshock DLC, POP DLC (I also dont have the game yet).

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  habsfan08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:53 pm

1) Flower
2) Noby Noby Boy
3) Crash Commandos
4) Street Fighters 2
5) Super StarDust HD

I have a credit card, but how are we going to top our amount?

I only have Wipeout HD and Burnout Paradise

habsfan08

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Well, it looks like we have some winners:

Flower: 5 out of 5
Noby Noby Boy: 5 out of 5
Crash Comandos: 4 out of 5 (it is supposed to be a pretty good game awworld, I hope you don't mind being vetoed)

Now, we've got some decisions to make. Either we can add exact amounts (good if we are all using credit cards directly to PSN wallet) or we can send a general amount to a paypal pool and use that until it runs out. Basically, this is how much we need for these 3 games:

Flower costs $9.99, Noby Noby Boy cost $4.99, Crash Comandos costs $9.99.
That's $24.97 plus 5% tax for a total of $26.22. So that is $5.25 per person. However, using www.ppcalc.com to figure out the paypal fees, we'll need to send $5.72 to get $5.25 after the fees.

1. I guess that we need to decide how much to all contribute for the first transaction. (I'm assuming it'll be $10 just to cover this big transaction of 3 PSN games)
2. We need to figure out if we are going to charge the people that use paypal extra to cover the fees. (example: Either add $10 direct to PSN or send $10.61 to paypal get a net total of $10 for the PSN.)

I'm fine either way. I'll set up the new user account and PM everyone the details of the account when I get home.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:44 pm

No problems at all. I am happy to buy games for cheap. Eventually they will all be played lol!

1) I think each should contribute $10 (maybe $15) to the pot.
2) To be fair, I think direct PSN would be $10 and paypal would be $10.61. That way everyone contribute the same amount to the pot to be spent.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  habsfan08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I say 10$ at first and how do we put money on the pot with credit card?

habsfan08

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm

habsfan08 wrote:I say 10$ at first and how do we put money on the pot with credit card?

I agree with $10 to start (that's $50 and will take a while to spend). I also think that think $10 direct to PSN and $10.61 via Paypal is fair. I have a registered paypal account if anyone wants me to add money for them. You can send the funds to:

snuter@hotmail.com

Just drop me a message and I'll add it to the PSN. To add money directly to the PSN, you go into the PSN store, click on "view cart" on the top right corner, then click on "add funds". You can add any amount above $5 directly from your credit card. (this is in canadian funds so you don't have to worry about exchange rates). I'll send the user details in a PM to everyone. Update this area with how much you added/sent so we can keep track. I'll buy the games once everyone has paid up.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey Snuter,

I've just sent you $10.61 on paypal. Let me know if you're recieved it.

Thanks

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Snuter, I just sent my $10.61 via paypal. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 pm

I've got the payment from Wilme and Awworld via paypal. I'll add their $10 each to the psn wallet along with my $10 for a total of $30. I haven't checked if the other two (habsfan08 and heimdal) have added directly to the psn yet. But, with that first $30, we have enough to cover the purchase so I'll download the 3 games. I'm sure that everyone knows what they are doing, so just go into download history and get your copies.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

Thanks snuter, downloaded all three. Playing flowers now.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  habsfan08 Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 am

I just sent my $10.61 via paypal. Let me know if there are any issues.

download the 3 games too, thanks

habsfan08

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 am

Hey Guys, I sent another PM with the proper password (non-typoed this time). Thanks to Habsfan08 for letting me know that I made a mistake. It is kinda weird that awworld figured out the right password from my typo.

Just as an update: Snuter, awworld, habsfan08 and Wilme have all paid $10 to the account. I assume that heimdal just hasn't checked this in a while and will add his money once he does. I'll update this when he does.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 am

well I guess I just didnt read it properly and got lucky; time to buy a 649 Laughing
by the way, flower is nice to look at and relaxing and I'm still trying to figure out noby noby boy. is it just exploring?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  heimdal Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Just sent my $10.61 to your PayPal, snuter.

I'll make sure to go straight here to check for updates rather than CAG.

heimdal

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm

heimdal wrote:Just sent my $10.61 to your PayPal, snuter.

I'll make sure to go straight here to check for updates rather than CAG.

And with that, eveyone has paid up! I'll add the last two members $10 to the PSN wallet so our total should be $50 - $26.22 = $23.78 in the PSN wallet for the next round of games. I don't think that there is anything comming out that'll be good in the rest of february, but you never know.

Has everyone downloaded the games okay? Have you got a chance to try them out?

I have no idea what the hell is going on in Noby Noby boy, but so far it is kinda fun for a $1! (I just found out that the jump button also eats things...why?! who knows!)
Flower is pretty relaxing and is a good break from all the shooters that I've been playing.
I haven't tried crash commandos yet but I've heard good things about the online multiplayer.

Still, all 3 games for only $5 is pretty good. I know that killzone 2 and resident evil 5 will be taking up my time the the near future, but I guess the money will be there for when we need it. In about a weeks time I'll clean up (delete) everyone's posts in this forum so that we can start our lists again. I think that this will work out well in the long run.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Just thought I'd update this quickly today so that it doesn't go too long without a post and people stop checking it. It doesn't look like there is much availble this week for download on the PSN, other than the PoP epilogue DLC and the watchmen game (which is AWFUL!). Considering that none of you guys have Prince of persia yet, I think we can hold off on it. (I've got enought other games to play and I think it'll drop to $5 anyway in the future.)

I'll update this again next thursday with the PSN update and if there is anything that looks good.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Again, nothing really looks good in this week's PSN update as far as games go. (a bunch of demos, which is nice, but nothing really to buy). I do not really know what else is comming out in the near future but I know that Fat Princess is looking really good (a summer release, I believe).

Also, with RE5 coming out tomorow, saw that there will be a $4 DLC pack to unlock multiplayer. Is anyone picking up RE5 tomorow? Any interest in buying some DLC that should have been included on the disc to begin with? Is anyone even checking this site anymore!? bounce

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm picking up RE5 tomorrow, so I'd be interested in the DLC. Not too sure who else is getting the game tho.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  habsfan08 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:40 pm

nah, not interested for the RE5 DLC, I refuse to pay for unlocking content already on the disc

habsfan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Flock is supposed to come out next week. Anybody interested in getting that?

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 am

Hey, I did not know you guys were posting here. I was just waiting for an email on the next "meeting". I will check it out more often. Beside some of the new games you mentioned (I am interested in Flock and Fat Princess), anyone interested in

Age of Booty (For whatever reasons, I enjoyed the demo because it has a PJ Monster-like qualities)
Linger in the Shadows (I am just very curious about this)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (just wanted a "tetris" game)

PS I agree, the Watchmen demo is just horrible.

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Well guys, it looks like this Thursday might finally bring something worth buying! I think that the RE5 versus dlc comes out tomorrow. (I'm not sure that I want to buy it thought).
Flock is also comming out on Thursday and it looks like it is going to be pretty good.
I am definately in for Fat Princess, but I don't think that it is comming out till the summer.
There is supposed to be some sort of Killzone 2 announcement thursday. Who knows, maybe some sort of coop update. (I'm not sure exactly what it'll be but gametrailers said that there is some announcement thursday on their show.)
The Valkeria Chronicles DLC update should also be comming some time in the spring.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of for now. Like I said, I'd be in for Flock. (It looks like we have 3 "yes"es for Flock, but I'd still like to get input from the other two.

We have 23.78 in the PSN wallet and I think flock is going to be 9.99 (i hope atleast!)

Other than that, I'm sure you guys are following the EB game days thread on CAG. Looks like there might be some good deals on some retail releases over the next month.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next