CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Game Purchase

+3
Wilme
heimdal
snuter
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Next Game Purchase - Page 6 Empty Re: Next Game Purchase

Post  Bryce Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm for critter crunch, anyone interested in mushroom wars?

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey guys,

I've went and got Trine on our account. You can all download it as well.

Thanks!

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:51 am

I see that Braid is coming to PSN next week (Nov.12). Just wondering if anybody is interested in that? It's $14.99. I'm interested for sure.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Wilme wrote:I see that Braid is coming to PSN next week (Nov.12). Just wondering if anybody is interested in that? It's $14.99. I'm interested for sure.

Just wondering if anybody is interested in this? Haven't heard from anybody in a while now.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 pm

I definitely want braid.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

i downloaded the demo for criter crunch and i liked it. so if we are looking to buy that i'm all for it

don't know what braid is but could use a new game to play so sure i'm in

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Sorry guys for not checking this site. (I guess that if you don't reply to a post, the site will only send 1 email update.)

Anyway, it looks like we've got 4 yes for Critter Crunch (Snuter, Wilme, Awworld and Bryce) and 4 yes for Braid (Snuter, Wilme, Awworld and Bryce again.) I've played the demo for Braid and I really liked it but I heard that it doesn't have much replay value. But considering that it'll only cost each of us $3, I don't mind.

So, it will be $14.99 for Braid and $6.99 for Critter Crunch for a total of $21.98, with tax it comes to $23.07. Since we only had $7.53 remaining in the wallet after buying Trine (which was $20.99 with tax), I'll add another $20 card to the PSN (which means that I still owe $15 to the PSN from the original gameshare amounts that everyone gave.) That should bring it to $27.53 which will leave us with $4.46 remaining in the wallet after I buy these games.

We haven't heard from Heimdal in a while. I hope he is still around. We should start looking into perhaps adding more money to the gameshare account soon. It is pretty cool how much we've got considering that we only put in $20 each!

Last edited by snuter on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 pm

ok thanks snuter. just let us know when to add another $20

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am

Fixed the amounts above (I was off by a penny cause I rounded up.) Both games have been downloaded. Sorry that it was so late in the evening (around 10pm MST) but I was pretty busy at work. Like I posted before, since we've only got less than $20 in the groups account (once I put the remaining $15 to the PSN) we should look at doing another deposit in the near future. Just a heads up. People might want to buy PSN cards and add it themselves instead of sending me the money. It might be easier that way.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks for all your work Snuter! Just let me know when we need to buy more credits and I'll get some as well.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 am

I'm up for adding again, just let me know when

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Well it is good to know that people are acutally using this group as I intended it... a longterm gameshare group! We should look at adding money soon (as long as I hear back from Heimdal). We've should have $19.46 in the PSN wallet after I add the last $15 that I owe, so it won't go to far.

Also, it looks like they are having another week only sale on a bunch of PSN games. Here is the list from the main CAG forum:

From now until December 2nd

Bomberman Ultra - $4.99
Comet Crash - $4.99
Flower - $4.99
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao - $7.49
The Last Guy - $4.99
Prince of Persia Classic - $4.99
Smash Cars - $7.49

The reviews for Bomberman Ultra, Comet Crash, The last guy and POP: classic are pretty good from IGN. (8.0 / 8.5 / 9.0 / 8.6 respectively). I'd be fine with getting any of these. Granted, since we've only got $19.46, we'd have to decide on only 3 at the moment. If we have to create another group (cause someone wants out), I can add just enough to the PSN wallet ($15.72 instead of the full $19.46) and add the remaining to the new group's wallet. (That'll be the price of quiting the group, I guess!) It would only be $3.74, so it is not a big loss.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 am

how long have you tried to connect with Heimdal? how long more do we wait?

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 am

I've up for the games listed by snuter, except I already have the last guy and flower. What happened to Heimdal? Does he still log into CAG? Maybe PM him there as well.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Darn, you've already got last guy! (the group bought flower so everyone should have that!)

Also, I sent a quick PM to Heimdal on the regular site. He last posted here on Sept 18, (so not too long ago) and last visited the main CAG site today. Hopefully he'll reply soon as to if he is in for another round.

As a side note, is anyone planning on getting that Lego Rock Band deal from Old navy this weekend? (For PS3 obviously!) If so, we should do the export on the group's account. They people that have the game can throw a few bucks in and we can all download it. The export cost is $10 and it doesn't require the disc (the 1.2GB file is downloaded via PSN) but it does require the unique code from the back of the instruction book. I'm pretty sure the Trade in value is $30 for the game at most places. Anybody getting it?

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  heimdal Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I've been ghost for so long. If anything, just PM me on the CAG site since I get an email.

What's new?

heimdal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Anyone up for Call of Duty Classic? I think it comes out today. It's the HD version of the original.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  awworld Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm

well i just finished Trine on med and the last level is the hardest. it has some replay value because i need go back and find some treasures and such. i also just started playing fat princess and i think i need to google for more instructions. i can control my characters but i was wondering what some of the other items on the screen means (like when to add lumber or rock as building materials) and if there is anyway i can control others (what really happens when i call for help). otherwise i'm just winning on luck right now Razz i'm also playing critter crunch with the wife. have not even tried wipeout

as most of you know bestbuy and futureshop (canada) is having a buy2get1free and i'm trying very hard to resist as i still have so many more games to play through so i dont want to buy them knowing i can buy them cheaper later. i still have to finish Little big planet, fallout 3, prince of persia, silent hill, afrika, devil may cry not to mentioned a whole bunch of PS2 RPG. although i just traded in fallout3 for $35 at RogersVideo (i believe an mistake on their part for the tiv) so that i can buy fallout goty later. i will buy it back when it drops below $30. well hope you are all enjoying your games and ttyl

ps just downloaded bayonnetta

awworld

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey, not a big COD fan, but if you guys want it than we can get it. (I've still got COD4 and MW2 both shrink wrapped!)

However, I am a big PixelJunk fan... and their newest game is coming out tomorrow. PixelJunk Shooter is their 4th game and it got a 9.1 from IGN. It looks like a lot of fun and it'll be $9.99. I'm all in for that one. Anyone else?

Also, I was planning on skipping the Buy2Get1Free but just succumbed today. Picked up Left4dead2, God of War Collection and Zelda Sprit Tracks today for $80. (I'm not a big Left4Dead fan, so I am gonna trade it to Rogers for $40 tomorrow...might buy it back during their 2for$40 at the end of the month!) Right now I am playing Demon's Souls and still gotta play LittleBigPlanet:GOTY, Borderlands, Fallout3, Killzone2, Resistance2, Dragon Age Origins, Punch Out, NSMBwii, both GTA4 DLC packs, COD4MW and COD:MW2. Not to mention a bunch of PS2 games that I've never played and some more PS3 games that I have to go back and Platinum. I am really looking forward to the holidays and having the clinic closed so I can catch up.

But seriously, I am all in for PixelJunk Shooter.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 am

I'm in for anything PixelJunk

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilme Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 am

Bryce wrote:I'm in for anything PixelJunk

Me as well. I've always loved their games.

Wilme

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 am

That's Snuter, Bryce and Wilme all in for PixelJunk Shooter. Anyone else?

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  heimdal Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Sure, I'm in.

heimdal

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Well, 4 out of 5. I'll add the final $15 dollars that I owe later tonight and have the game ready in the history. I think that'll bring us below $10 (I'll figure it out later) so we'll have to add more money to the pot before we continue. I'd suggest a $20 PSN card each should do us for quite a while.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  snuter Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 pm

So, I downloaded Shooter to the account. I also add my last $15 that I owed to the PSN wallet. Here was the transaction: $19.46 in wallet, minus $10.49 for PixelJunk Shooter ($9.99 plus $0.50 tax) leaves us with $8.97 in the PSN wallet from our group's $100. Like I said previously, we should add more money to the PSN wallet. We can do it via PSN cards (which can be bought pretty much anywhere: EB games, Bestbuy, Future Shop, etc.) They don't include tax so a $20 PSN card costs $20 (because the PSN Store will charge the taxes). If people still want, they can Paypal me their funds and I can add it but it'll cost slightly more to cover the Paypal fees. I'd suggest that a $20 from everyone would be good.

snuter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next