CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Thread

+2
buddah8640
bornrunnin31
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion Thread

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Weezer Pack download initiated. $16.23 left in our account.

I'll update this post on Friday with this coming Thursday's songs.

Also, nikkai you reading this? Haven't heard anything from you regarding the past two weeks worth of content (see my long post a few back).

Late update on Saturday:

DLC Week of July 1st - Crüefest Pack plus free song!
Hey everybody, next week for DLC we have the Crüefest Pack for $.99 per track (80 Microsoft Points) and a track from the movie "The Rocker" by Vesuvius absolutely free! Also check back on Monday and I may have some other news-type-stuff for you.

Tracks:
Crüefest Pack:
“Down At The Whisky” – Mötley Crüe
“Time Is Running Out” – Papa Roach
“Who’s Going Home With You Tonight” – Trapt

“Promised Land” - Vesuvius
(All tracks utilize the original master recordings)

Price:
Crüefest Pack:
$2.99 for the entire collection of tracks or 99¢ per track

“Promised Land” – Free!

I'll vote a yes on the entire cruefest pack. That's my type of music! Also, will PM nikkai on CAG right now.

Last edited by bornrunnin31 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Have you tried PMing him on CAG?

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:42 pm

so it looks like I'm out of the group. I got my PS3 back from sony and all my stuff was erased (i tried to copy the HD but it the screw messed up and I couldn't get it out). So I signed into CAGrock to redownload everything and it told me I couldn't activate this PS3 cause the 5 system limit was reached. The thing is this is the same PS3 I sent in so I have no idea how I'm supposed to deactivate it so I can reactivate it again. Well this sucks.
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 pm

MrBrando wrote:so it looks like I'm out of the group. I got my PS3 back from sony and all my stuff was erased (i tried to copy the HD but it the screw messed up and I couldn't get it out). So I signed into CAGrock to redownload everything and it told me I couldn't activate this PS3 cause the 5 system limit was reached. The thing is this is the same PS3 I sent in so I have no idea how I'm supposed to deactivate it so I can reactivate it again. Well this sucks.

Damn. Did you do a system back up before you sent it in and it just won't let you restore?
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:20 am

I couldn't even turn it on before I sent it in to do that. What also sucks is I have singstar and it won't recognize the songs I bought for myself. I hate DRM
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:51 am

Hate to butt in, but for SingStar I know for fact that you'll have to call Sony. They'll delete the link to the old account and you'll be able to download to the new.

It's possible you'll have to do the same for the RB stuff. Just make sure you have account details when you call. They would hopefully delete the old you off the account and allow the new you to access the stuff.

/jumps out of thread
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nikkai Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Alright, I've seriously been MIA

And I just added $20.

Sorry patients are killing me right now in rotations. All while I save them. A rather parasitic relationship actually.

And Brando, that sucks man. Now is the time to see if Sony can take the lead in customer support - hopefully they can fix your situation.
nikkai
nikkai

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Would you guys want me to talk to sony? I don't want to get anyone in trouble since we're sharing downloadable content. I don't know really what to say cause even though sony says it's ok to do this I get the feeling they won't be that understanding in customer service.
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:01 pm

I would mention it, since you definitely have to about SingStar. Just point out that you haven't violated any terms of service. Hopefully they'll want to make the customer happy and be understanding. If you don't want to sound too suspicious, say its with a group of friend's so you can all cut the cost of your gaming habits. Have to at least make an attempt, since you'd be losing out on quite a few songs

Late night edit: Was poking around MrBrando (if you still check this) and found a few posts online about deactivating/reactivating accounts on ps3s. Not sure if this is possible with yours since it was wiped clean, but maybe we'll get lucky. Clear step by step process here another explanation here.

Thursday Edit: Anyone voting for today's songs?
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Time to post this Thursday's songs. If you're reading this, please vote for last week's as well since no one has yet. Also, MrBrando have you tried contacting sony yet? Just curious. An idea I had if you can't get your ps3 deactivated/reactivated is to restart the group on a new different account, but everyone would have to agree on that and we'd have to figure out what to do with the money in the account now. Nikkai, did you want any of the 6/19 songs? There's a few i'd like to purchase but was waiting for your response before I go ahead and spend my own cash. Sounds like you've been pretty busy, hope work has lightened up for ya.

Thursday, July 10th (Playstation Store)

TRACKS

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby

Rush - Closer to the Heart

Rush - Working Man (Vault Edition) alternate-take master

All tracks are masters

PRICE:

All tracks are $1.99.

Yes, we already have Working Man but the reason they are releasing it again is this is a master recording with an alternate solo that has never been made public before.

I vote for both RHCP and Closer to the Heart.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 am

FINALLY! Some fucking quality shit! I vote for RHCP (been waiting for more RHCP) and Closer to the Heart (fuck Harmonix for trying to dick us on releasing a WM master now). Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if bornrunnin posted the news yet, but I'm voting for the Who pack as well. Cool

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah8640 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am

bornrunnin31 wrote:Time to post this Thursday's songs. If you're reading this, please vote for last week's as well since no one has yet. Also, MrBrando have you tried contacting sony yet? Just curious. An idea I had if you can't get your ps3 deactivated/reactivated is to restart the group on a new different account, but everyone would have to agree on that and we'd have to figure out what to do with the money in the account now. Nikkai, did you want any of the 6/19 songs? There's a few i'd like to purchase but was waiting for your response before I go ahead and spend my own cash. Sounds like you've been pretty busy, hope work has lightened up for ya.

Thursday, July 10th (Playstation Store)

TRACKS

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby

Rush - Closer to the Heart

Rush - Working Man (Vault Edition) alternate-take master

All tracks are masters

PRICE:

All tracks are $1.99.

Yes, we already have Working Man but the reason they are releasing it again is this is a master recording with an alternate solo that has never been made public before.

I vote for both RHCP and Closer to the Heart.

I will vote for everything except Working Man.
buddah8640
buddah8640

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Figured I'd hold off on writing about the Who since its not out for another few weeks, and would just add to the confusion.
Were you interested in last week's CrueFest pack too Supreme?
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:31 am

The Who pack's coming out next Tuesday (not Thursday), so it's not too far off.

I thought I voted on the Crue pack, but anyway, my vote's no.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:08 pm

ok, so I'm actually on the phone with sony right and have been for... oh the last 30 mins. Basically I explained everything and I don't think the guy understands what's going on. I got a call back last week about singstar and that took like 2 seconds. I'll probabaly end up having to wait to hear from them again. lame

Oh and born thanks for the info but the problem is they sent me a replacement PS3 and cagrock is still connected to my old PS3 and that counts as 5 ps3 already.

Update: he told me to call EA because it's an EA game. Which is CS speak for "I have no idea what I'm doing".
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 pm

3 songs purchased for this week. We have $30.26 in the account. I'll update tomorrow with next week's selection.

Hmm, not sure what they can do about deactivating then. If Sony has the power to remotely deactivate accounts, that could work but if not then I guess we're SOL. It certainly sounds like whoever you talked to didn't know what was going on.

Thursday July 17th: The Who 12 Pack
“Amazing Journey”
“Baba O'Riley”
“Behind Blue Eyes”
“Eminence Front”
“Going Mobile”
“Leaving Here”
“My Generation” (Live at Leeds)
“Real Good Looking Boy”
“Sea & Sand”
“Summertime Blues” (Live at Leeds)
“Who Are You”
“Young Man Blues” (Live at Leeds)

Price: $1.99 per track or $19.99 for the entire collection of tracks.

forgot to add that I'm voting yes for this. So looks like we'll be buying it.

Last edited by bornrunnin31 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah8640 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:25 pm

bornrunnin31 wrote:3 songs purchased for this week. We have $30.26 in the account. I'll update tomorrow with next week's selection.

Hmm, not sure what they can do about deactivating then. If Sony has the power to remotely deactivate accounts, that could work but if not then I guess we're SOL. It certainly sounds like whoever you talked to didn't know what was going on.

Thursday July 17th: The Who 12 Pack
“Amazing Journey”
“Baba O'Riley”
“Behind Blue Eyes”
“Eminence Front”
“Going Mobile”
“Leaving Here”
“My Generation” (Live at Leeds)
“Real Good Looking Boy”
“Sea & Sand”
“Summertime Blues” (Live at Leeds)
“Who Are You”
“Young Man Blues” (Live at Leeds)

Price: $1.99 per track or $19.99 for the entire collection of tracks.

I vote hell yeah for the whole Who album!!!!!!
buddah8640
buddah8640

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:28 am

hey born could you PM me the security info. they just called and want the address, year born, and place born. stuff like that
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:44 am

sent you a pm via CAG MrBrando.

Also, for those who haven't seen yet, Harmonix has announced the entire RB2 setlist at e3!!!!!!!
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Who pack purchased, thanks for the heads up Supreme!

We're back down to $10.21 already. Did everyone add money this past time I asked around?
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm

FINALLY! Man that was a process but I finally am back in the group and will add my $10 or do I owe $20 now? After all the on holds and getting transfered and call back it only took like 2 secs and didn't even seem like much trouble. If anyone has any problem with the PSN just call 1-877-971-7669 and ask for a call back, theat's the only way to get anyone who knows what they're doing.

update: ok added $10
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:09 am

cheers Awesome to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got a few downloads to catch up on now Very Happy

Looking back, now that you've added money, Supreme is the only one who has to in order to be even with the rest of us.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah8640 Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Are any of you having issues downloading songs from the account now. I can get into the account, but when I go to download a song it gives error 80029751. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks. I really want to load the Who pack. Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buddah8640
buddah8640

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 pm

After googling the error code, looks like its caused by not having your ps3 be "active" for the account. It's possible that Sony deactivated yours when they added MrBrando's new one to the list. I think its somewhere in Account Management where you can choose to activate-deactivate a system.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Tracks for the coming week:

ROCK BAND™ ADDS KILLER NINE INCH NAILS TRACKS TO DOWNLOAD CATALOG

Shinedown “Junkies For Fame” Exclusive To Rock Band

Harmonix and MTV Games announced today the addition of Nine Inch Nails and Shinedown to the Rock Band™ Music Store catalog of downloadable content. Available July 25, the NIN three-pack includes the psychotic audio thrill ride "Burn” from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack, “Capital G” from their conceptual fifth studio release Year Zero, and “Last” from the second studio release, EP Broken. Nine Inch Nails is the Grammy winning industrial rock act founded by producer, singer, songwriter and instrumentalist, Trent Reznor more than 20 years ago with over 20 millions albums sold world wide. Each track will be available for $1.99 per track or $5.49 for the three-pack.
Shinedown contribute “Devour” from their current release and third album The Sound of Madness, and the much sought after, never released “Junkies For Fame” available for the first time as a single exclusively to Rock Band. Shinedown formed in Jacksonville, Florida in early 2001 and have spent much of their career touring and opening for some of music’s top rock acts including Van Halen. Each track will be available for $1.99 per track.

Release date: Thursday, July 25, 2008 (PLAYSTATION®Store)

Tracks: Nine Inch Nails 3-pack
“Burn”
“Capital G”
“Last”

Shinedown
“Devour”
“Junkies For Fame”

I vote yes for everything, especially Shinedown!!!

Price: $5.49 for NIN 3-pack
$1.99 per individual track
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next