CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 Discussion

5 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Group 2 Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Group 2 Discussion

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Since you mentioned it SB, I wasn't too impressed by Battlefield. Just didn't get comfortable with it I guess. Same with ET:QW. I'll take COD4 over both any day.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm

While I also agree, I can't well go without a new game until august (Soul Calibur 4). I'll probably end up getting QW too later on the cheap too sadly. But yeah COD remains king. We'll see if SOCOM or Resistance 2 will nudge it off its perch.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 am

It is really just a matter of SOCOM releasing on time, and it will reign surpreme IMO. The game has such a large following it is crazy. Plenty of peeps still play it on PS2 even.

Battlefield BC is really good, but the fact that there is only 1 MP game mode is a joke. Goes from a must buy to a pass for me. Its a shame b/c I really really liked the demo without even trying the single player.

Im all about the MGO though man, I love it. I'm worried because it has started to draw me away from the SP mode.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Well SB, you may be the gameaholic, but I've become a PSPaholic. Those dang portable games are so cheap, I just can't help myself. Since I ordered Gitaroo Man last week (and receved two days ago) I've bought Hot Shots Open Tee 1, The Warriors, and Def Jam Fight for NY all for PSP which brings my total number of games up to 13 in about 2 weeks. I need to slow down.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:59 pm

affraid

Wow. I'll be honest I haven't played mine yet. I ordered a mem stick of ebay for well cheap, unfortunately it's taking forever to get here. I bid on several HSG:OT1 last week but didn't get one. I see them at target all the time too so I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually. I'm also looking for LocoRoco, Wipeout Pulse and a few others.

EDIT: Picked up Locoroco and Harvest Moon (don't ask all I'll say is 'my wife').

EDIT 2: Hone! Where you been man! Sad
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:35 pm

I talked to Honeski not too long ago and told him to pop in here more often...He said he is really busy though..

Anyways, anything out there for us today?
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Store update listed on the blog, nothing exciting this week.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hone Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:23 pm

hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. Work has been crazy. I've been on like a 2 week gaming hiatus pretty much. Since I haven't been helping with organizing UT3 stuff for CAG I've been doing intern events around the city. Check this: http://bbg.wornpath.net/wiki/index.php?title=Restaurants SB I'm paypaling you money right now. I just got F.E.A.R. today. Thanks bro! Let me know what's the deal w/ the ut3 stuff. I just read the thread today. It's not looking good Sad I need to get internet. I'm really scared UT3 is going to die by the time I get back.

hone

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:39 am

Hone! Yeah we'll figure out something with UT3. I'm thinking of seeing if peeps at another forum I'm at might want to join in some of our games. Likely not many if any but the more the better right?

Oh and BTW guys. Kane & Lynch is up next. I know Smog already has/played it but thought I'd throw it out to the others. Just started so that means I'll be done with it in 1-2 weeks.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:55 pm

I couldnt even bring myself to finish that game...Utter garbage IMO. The voice acting/cutscenes were decent though. I imagine they are/should make it into a movie.

Wow, if Fatal Inertia ex is anything like Wipeout then Wipeout HD will be the shit...FI is surprisingly fun...
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 pm

I just checked our funds out, was kinda curious and wanted to update the other thread and guess what beotches. We only got $9 in there!

I'll try and deposit my 10 sometime this weekend to make sure we got enough at least for a cheap game.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:17 pm

ill get on the funds today or tomorrow as well, since I got to put some in my other share account as well.

Picked up that Club at Target the other day, and so far its been well worth the $15. It's a nice run and gun shooter, which just happens to be my style of play.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am

meh, Ill do it before thursday. No rush

Edit-Damn, any options out there for buying a PSP at less than MSRP? I dont do used so that is out of the question, and it has to be either black or white psp without any Star Wars/Daxter shit on it. Even like a gift card or free memory stick would be enough to push me over the edge. I pretty much refuse to pay full price for anything except food. If you guys see/hear anything be sure to let me know.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 am

I jumped on the meijer deal a few weeks back. I guess they do it every now and again. Like 20-25% off general merchandise. That would make it between 128-136. Not bad. That would be for a plain black one with nothing else though. All the others have some kind of emblem, except the daxter one but that's silver. I would have got either the daxter or star wars one cause it comes with a mem card, but the meijer I went to only had a GoW one left.

Keep checking the deals page. One will come up sooner or later.

BTW: MGS is wow! Just finished it last night. All games need this kind of presentation.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Forgot about the Meijer Gen. Merch days. Good call. Hopefully I can dig up a 15% coupon as well...Now to order a Pandora Battery.....
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm

PSN down tomorrow @ 8am pacific...Could it be?? Probably not, but its possible. No word yet from my "spy" in Santa Monica
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Just added $10 so now we've got $19.15
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Smiggity wrote:PSN down tomorrow @ 8am pacific...Could it be?? Probably not, but its possible. No word yet from my "spy" in Santa Monica

My insider says July 1-3rd. If it falls on the 3rd that would be a great present for my birthday. Very Happy

2 weeks boys! All so we can message in-game. I still haven't got a keyboard. Shocked
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:26 am

Niiiicccceeee...... Romeo posted the same dates in the PS3 update thread on CAG, so that seems to be the odds on favorite. July b-days are the whip! Mine is July 15th! w00t! I just hope that trophies will be pro-actively added, meaning previous ones we earned will be there from the start.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 am

Seems we're all destined to be here. My B-Day is July 8th What a Face
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:16 am

Buddah's is July 7th! affraid

EDIT: I'm doubting that the trophies are retro myself. I mean you'd have to patch ever single game to work with it, right? I'm thinking sony will patch 1st party games but that's it me thinks. We'll see though, just over a week!
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 am

StrandedBrit wrote:Buddah's is July 7th! affraid

EDIT: I'm doubting that the trophies are retro myself. I mean you'd have to patch ever single game to work with it, right? I'm thinking sony will patch 1st party games but that's it me thinks. We'll see though, just over a week!

That is tripped out!!! What a Face What a Face

The odds of all of us having our birthdays within 2 weeks is outta this world.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am

Insider now says in 3 weeks ...... at E3.

Oh well it's for Smogs Bday!
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 am

WOOT WOOT!!! Best B-day ever!

I dont know if this may be too "hippie" for you all, but are any of you guys going to Rothbury for July 4th weekend? I think I am going to be there. Here is a link if you wanna check it out. http://www.rothburyfestival.com/

Edit- This makes me happy. The issues I have with this game are being addressed. I was really dissapointed upon playing it, because I was expecting it to be a lot better.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 pm

These past two days have gotten me pretty excited.
First, I found out that McDonald's is putting on their "casual" videogame tournament this summer again - long story short I won at a local qualifying match and won a free trip to Dallas for one night website is here if anyone's interested, but there are barely any details right now plus its kinda broken.
Second, Sony has released this bit of information. I wonder if video purchases will be shareable?

Good news about that Novastrike update smog, that game just doesn't play smooth.

Last edited by bornrunnin31 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next