CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

5 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

Post  mwestep Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:59 pm

A little late, but yes to no doubt. thanks for downloading the free song, i would have missed it. I have been so busy at work and school lately, no time for the lonely ps3 =(.

but, good news is that I passed my final class for college, so i will graduate this semester. whooo!!! also work has been kicking my ass doing overtime.

Also, bought the Batman blu ray... it looks PHENOMENAL, easily the best looking blu ray I own, thats including Planet Earth. Some of the shots of Batman were shot in IMAX, and the detail and clarity is unreal. You guys definitely need to check it out, just for the video quality alone. The movie being badass is just icing on the cake.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

Post  StrandedBrit Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 pm

OK, I've been a little lax in keeping the other thread up to date with payments. I've checked the history and it seems that everyone is up to date on payments, except for myself who owes $20 I think. I also am not sure on the whole ACDC thing so if I'm off please do tell.

I vote no for country this week, but if the rumored Pearl Jam Ten album is next week I'll def be wanting some of that!

Last edited by StrandedBrit on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 pm

mwestep wrote:Also, bought the Batman blu ray... it looks PHENOMENAL, easily the best looking blu ray I own, thats including Planet Earth. Some of the shots of Batman were shot in IMAX, and the detail and clarity is unreal. You guys definitely need to check it out, just for the video quality alone. The movie being badass is just icing on the cake.
I own The Dark Knight blu ray (along with Batman Begins) and it looks awesome. I was extremely impressed while watching it in 720p and can only imagine how it would look like in 1080p. For some reason, the movie didn't wow me as much compared to my first viewing (midnight launch). Nevertheless, it's still a great movie. Lovers of Planet Earth should also check out Galapagos. It's a very interesting nature documentary that focuses on the mysterious islands and its inhabitants. I found it more informative than Planet Earth since the film is much more focused.

Anyways, no to country. Laughing

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

AC/DC cost me $10 out of pocket. So I am up $10 as far as payments go.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

OK, so mwestep and ginsias are current, finsfan and evergoo are down 10 and I'm down ...... 30 Shocked

I'll be depositing funds closer to xmas time unless we get real low and need it sooner.

Last edited by StrandedBrit on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 pm

I think I am current, I added $10 on 10/29 and another $20 on 11/9 I think it was. $20 was to match evergoo and $10 was to help offset the AC/DC pack. Please let me know if we had another "add funds" post that I missed since then. I will also vote yes to the Pearl Jam if it comes out.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 am

No rush on adding the funds guys, we have PLENTY of money in the account. This time of season can be rough on us all, family and friends/christmas comes first.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:01 am

Here's next weeks christmas pack :-

Rockin' The Holidays 2008 Pack

Next week we will be dropping the Rockin' the Holidays 2008 pack for DLC. This pack will come out on PS3 on Tuesday, December 23rd.

Barenaked Ladies - "Hanukkah Blessings"
Billy Squier - “Christmas is the Time To Say I Love You”
The Pretenders - “Blue Christmas”

Holiday tracks will be available for $.99 each or for $2.99 for the 3-pack

EDIT: Looks like there is more!

Foo Fighters - “DOA”
Foo Fighters - “Times Like These”
Foo Fighters - “This Is A Call”

tracks will be available for $.99 each or for $2.99 for the 3-pack

Hate to be a xmas pooper, but I have no interest in the xmas songs. Smile

Yes to Foo Fighters though!

Last edited by StrandedBrit on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 pm

I am going to have to listen to the christmas songs first before I pass judgement.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  finsfan0210 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:01 pm

no to the christmas pack but yes the the foo fighters 3 pack for the 23rd

finsfan0210

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 am

No to everything this week. I think we have enough Foo music if you know what I mean. Wink

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:10 pm

A little late but I vote yes for the Foo Fighter also. No to the Xmas stuff.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Hey everybody,

Happy New Year! It is my distinct pleasure (being a huge fan and all) to announce that next week's DLC will be 6 tracks by the legendary Roy Orbison. What a way to kick off 2009!

Claudette - Roy Orbison
In Dreams - Roy Orbison
Mean Woman Blues - Roy Orbison
Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison
You Got It - Roy Orbison

All tracks are masters. Tracks will be available each for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) or $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for the full pack. The Roy Orbison pack will release on Tuesday, January 6th on Xbox 360 and Thursday, January 15, 2009 for PS3 (due to the holiday break).

I know I want Pretty Woman and You Got It... I will have to listen to the others to see if I want them... I don't know them off the top of the head.

Also... rumored for the next few weeks

Pages removed by Harmonix, links are now void. They did indeed exist however, and a majority of people witnessed it.

From the upcoming Battle of the Bands events, some new songs have been revealed as upcoming dlc:

http://www.rockband.com/battle-detail/week17_dlc

1/6/08

Claudette - Roy Orbison
In Dreams - Roy Orbison
Mean Woman Blues - Roy Orbison
Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison
You Got It - Roy Orbison

http://www.rockband.com/battle-detail/week18_dlc

1/13/2009
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Freedom Train - Lenny Kravitz
Let Love Rule - Lenny Kravitz
Mr. Cab Driver - Lenny Kravitz

http://www.rockband.com/battle-detail/week19_dlc

1/20/2009

Space Cowboy - Steve Miller Band
The Joker - Steve Miller Band

We can all expect to see these songs released as DLC in their respective weeks, hopefully with more songs too (especially 1/20/2009).

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:47 am

Yes to Roy Orbison's Oh, Pretty Woman and You Got It.

Mwestep, I'll take your word about the upcoming updates but I won't vote yet since the PSN schedule is off whack. Wink

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

I have had You Got it stuck in my head for the past few days.. without even listening to the song in a few years, lol.

too damn catchy.. awesome song though. You really have to appreciate Roy's voice. One of the best in the industry.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 am

I will vote yes to Pretty Woman and You Got It, really the only tunes I have ever heard from Roy. Did they set a date for the "70's" DLC I read about? Really looking forward to another Tull track even though nobody in my house can stand it tongue

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:27 am

I'll say yes to whatever you guys want on the Roy Orbison stuff. Very Happy
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Since we have a majority needed, I went ahead and bought Orbison's Oh, Pretty Woman and You Got It.

Wallet is now $35.75.

I also vote yes to Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way and Steve Miller Band's The Joker.

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 am

i also vote yes on are you going to go my way, also the joker when it gets released

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:14 am

I'll go yes for the Are You Gonna Go My Way too then.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:53 am

HMXSean wrote:Release Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 (Xbox LIVE Marketplace) and Thursday, January 22, 2009 (PlayStation®Store)

Tracks:

Steve Miller Band “Space Cowboy”
Steve Miller Band “Take the Money and Run”
Steve Miller Band “The Joker”
Godsmack “I Stand Alone”
Belly “Feed the Tree”
Ghost Hounds “Wind Me Up”
Mute Math “Typical”
Rob Zombie “War Zone”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

Price:
$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for the Steve Miller Band 3-pack

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:25 pm

I am yes for

Steve Miller Band “The Joker”
Godsmack “I Stand Alone”
Mute Math “Typical”

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Looks like I'll go ahead and buy Are You Gonna Go My Way since we have a majority. My vote for this week still stands for only The Joker.

Btw, where art Gindias and Finsfan? Those boys haven't posted since last year. Shocked

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  finsfan0210 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 am

My votes are
Pretty Woman - roy orbinson
Are You gonna go my way - lenny kravitz
Space Cowboy - Steve Miller Band
Take The Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
I Stand Alone - Godsmack

finsfan0210

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 am

Steve Miller Band “Space Cowboy”
Godsmack “I Stand Alone”

That's me for this week.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next