CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

5 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

Post  finsfan0210 Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 pm

hell yea to the offspring pack, bad to the bone(can you say Major Payne!!!),and All right now,

Edit: we've got a majority for the offspring pack, bad to the bone and all right now. When its available tommorrow i'll get em unless one of yal beat me to em. Also should we go ahead and each put another $10?

finsfan0210

Back to top Go down

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Rock Band II - Discussion Thread

Post  mwestep Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Thanks to whoever download the new songs.

Can't wait for RB2 to come out. Really need my rock band fix =(

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 pm

mwestep wrote:Thanks to whoever download the new songs.

Can't wait for RB2 to come out. Really need my rock band fix =(

Same here. Sad

I took your advice and traded in my RB after exporting the key to Blockbuster for $26 trade-in credit. I'm now gonna try to use that money to buy a $20 PSN card if that's allowed. We all know where that's going. Wink

Used RB ($26 via Gamestop.com) + Export Key ($5) - BB Credit ($26) = ~60 songs for $5 Basketball

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:19 pm

DLC Week of 10/16

Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood album. $15.99 full album and $1.99 per track.

Dr. Feelgood
Slice of Your Pie
Rattlesnake Shake
Kickstart My Heart
Without You
Same Ol' Situation (SOS)
Sticky Sweet
She Goes Down
Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Time for Change

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Just used my $26 trade-in credit from Blockbuster to buy a $20 PSN card. Blasted $1.75 tax.

Anyways, I just deposited $20 into our account. Our account now is $26 with some change.

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 am

Is it time to deposit money into the account again? Should we all just put in $20 since Evergoo put in that much?

As for Motley Crue, looking from the list I definately want Kickstart My Heart, will have to listen to the rest of the album to see if there are any other songs that I am interested in.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 am

I've updated the other thread. Evergoo is $20 up, so I'd say you can put in 10 or 20. If you only put in 10 now, you'll have to put in 10 at a later date.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:59 am

mwestep wrote:Is it time to deposit money into the account again? Should we all just put in $20 since Evergoo put in that much?

Guys, don't feel obligated to put $20 up front now. If everyone only wants to put $10, just remember that I am up by $10. Very Happy

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:13 pm

I will put in $20 when I get home.

I also want to update my Motley Crue requests:

Dr. Feelgood
Jumpstart My Heart

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Nothing for me this week.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Nothing for me as well. Not a fan of Crue personally.

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 am

I will get a card this weekend and drop $20 as well. I vote no to this weeks album also.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:45 pm

DLC for 10/23: Nirvana's Nevermind album minus the 4 singles "Smells Like Teen Spirit," "Come as You Are," "Lithium," and "In Bloom" (in RB1).

($1.99 each or $10.99 for all 7 songs)
Breed
Lounge Act
On a Plain
Polly
Something in the Way
Stay Away
Territorial Pissings

Last edited by evergoo on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:38 pm

I am for the whole Nevermind album. Big Nirvana fan here.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  finsfan0210 Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:33 pm

as far last week i'll pass on the songs i'll update my picks for this week tommorrow

finsfan0210

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Once again, nothing for me this week.

The only songs on Nevermind that I am interested in for Rock Band are "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "Lithium." I'm kind of bummed that Harmonix is holding back on us. Maybe they're saving it for future DLC or maybe even RB 3.

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 am

I added $10, updated the other thread with that info.

I vote yes for all I guess.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:45 am

I added $10 today, sorry it took so long I was looking for a $20 Sony card and all we have around here are $50 cards now. The balance is at $46.62 now. I will vote for whatever you guys pick this week, although it seems like the popular songs were excluded from the album.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 am

DLC for October 30th.

(5.49 for the SatB pack or $1.99 each)

Siouxsie & the Banshees - Hong Kong Garden
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me
Siouxsie & the Banshees - The Killing Jar
Blink 182 - Dammit
Silversun Pickups - Melatonin
Silversun Pickups - Well Thought Out Twinkies
Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

Btw, the current vote for Nirvana is 2-1 (yay vs nay).

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 pm

i definitely want blink 182 - dammit.

will have to listen to the other songs first

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Rock Band II - Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Rock Band 2 Game Nights

Post  evergoo Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 am

Hey Group Members,

mwestep and I were the first 2 members (or so I believe) to play together online in Band World Tour and it was a BLAST! We discussed about gathering the whole group up for some Rock Band every week. I'm currently thinking about Wednesday and/or Saturday nights. 7 pm PDT or later on Wednesday or anytime Saturday is fine for me. Since there are 5 of us, I'm sure we will have plenty of opportunities to get a full band or nearly a full band game going on. Wink

RE: communication.
After some research, I found out that voice chat DOES work. The problem is that your bandmates' voices come out of your speakers and not your headset. This is not effective whatsoever, though, since the music drowns out what people are trying to say. Hopefully a patch is released. You can read more about this issue here: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92980

In the meantime, we could communicate while playing through AIM and/or Skype. My AIM is evergoo03 and I don't mind doing Skype once I figure out how that works. scratch

Anyways, here is my skill range:
Vocals - Medium to Hard (Can Expert few songs)
Guitar - Medium to Hard (Can Expert easy songs)
Bass - Hard to Expert
Drums - Don't own them Razz

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 am

Either skype, or we can do some type of ventrillo or teamspeak server. I know that there are some free ones out there that we can use.

I can do:

Vocals - Easy (I suck at this...)
Drums - Medium
Guitar/Bass - I can play expert on all but a few of the ridiculously hard songs, or hard if we want to 5 star songs

My main preference is guitar or bass, drums next, vocals last.. But I don't mind switching around though.

It was really fun playing with evergoo on the online band world tour. I had no idea how much better it is playing online than in solo... You guys should check it out.

And also, evergoo knows about this since I have been raving about it, but the new Rock Band 2 guitar is amazing. If anyone gets a chance to check it out... definately do so.

On a side note, I bought GH:WT yesterday. It is pretty good, a nice change from Rock Band just for something different. The first thing I noticed was how lax the timing window is for notes. I hit some notes that I knew I shouldn't have. The music generation seems like a cool idea, going to be interested in what the community can make. I know that there are already zelda, mega man, mario, etc themes out there.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  mwestep Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 am

I put in $20 yesterday, so I should be up to date on the payments.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  evergoo Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 am

I only want Blink 182's Dammit this week. We also never had a majority agreement on Nirvana.

evergoo

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:32 am

evergoo wrote:I only want Blink 182's Dammit this week. We also never had a majority agreement on Nirvana.

I am also for just Blink 182 this week. As for last week, Finsfan is the decider. We have 2 for all, 1 for none, and one that will go with the majority.

Concerning RB2, I've been playing a bit lately. My skills suck though. Horrible on vocals and drums mostly cos I don't like playing either. I generally only play guitar and have pretty much mastered medium, yet a little hesistant to go on up to hard yet. I wouldn't mind doing some online, but as a general game-a-holic there's tons of online stuff I do and hence setting up a time might be tricky.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next