CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I don't mind purchasing the cards. I'm just ready to get started soon. Just because of some of the good games that are coming out.

js1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm

darabo wrote:I am in as well, even though I in late August I will be gone until about early June of next year.

How much should each person chip in this time?

Do you mean you won't have internet access? We would need you around to vote and maybe add more funds if the need arises before June of next year Surprised

I say we should each do a $20 card to start this off. I can already see us getting at least two $15 games this summer.

js1 wrote:I don't mind purchasing the cards. I'm just ready to get started soon. Just because of some of the good games that are coming out.

If it's only going to be as cheap as $18 (tax or no?), I would rather just buy my own card again.

---

Should I get started on a new account and I PM everyone the info?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Okay, I'd say yes to getting started. I can add a new $20.00 card to the new account tomorrow.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Okay, I got a $20 code today. I'll start the group now and PM info to dragonmar and js1 soon. I just need to know darabo's going to be around tongue

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Hostile wrote:
darabo wrote:I am in as well, even though I in late August I will be gone until about early June of next year.

How much should each person chip in this time?

Do you mean you won't have internet access? We would need you around to vote and maybe add more funds if the need arises before June of next year Surprised

I say we should each do a $20 card to start this off. I can already see us getting at least two $15 games this summer.

Lol, I mean that I will not be around my PS3 from late August until early June. I will be able to connect to the Internet easily, in fact Hong Kong is one of the few complete Wi-Fi cities in the world Very Happy .

I will still be able to vote on games, transfer funds, etc.

When and where should I transfer the $20 to?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Laughing

If you can't purchase the PSN cards yourself, I think js1 could take your Paypal payment and buy his and yours. I already have the $20 code ready and I'll enter it into our new PSN gameshare account. dragonmar should have one tomorrow.

--

Okay, I made and added $20 to the account. I can trust all of you with adding it later so I'm sending account info now.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 am

I can add 20 to the new account today. Guys, last time I got the cards they did not charge me any tax. Very Happy I think Meijer finally came around to realize they should not be taxing. So I can get them for $18(or more on special GM sales) So if any of you want me to buy the cards let me know. Also I'm a YES for Fat Princess.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

I went ahead and added the 20 to our account. I also made an updated info page as well.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 pm

To where should I send the $20 to?

Also I say Yes on Fat Princess.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

darabo wrote:To where should I send the $20 to?

Send a PM to js1.

I'm on the fence about Fat Princess. I remember the beta being laggy and remember too many bots instead of actual players.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Hostile wrote:
darabo wrote:To where should I send the $20 to?

Send a PM to js1.

I'm on the fence about Fat Princess. I remember the beta being laggy and remember too many bots instead of actual players.

About FP, I'm trying to read user reviews(waiting for IGN, GS, etc..) I think since this is the final game, that it will be full most of the time, instead of fighting bots.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:52 pm

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/697941/Are-You-Experiencing-Lag-In-Fat-Princess.html

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:20 pm

I have the card, but have no time to do anything tonight. May add the funds right before bedtime.

As for Fat Princess, I'm leaving it up to you guys. Don't care one way or the other.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 pm

So about FP, I guess it's up to you Hostile.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 pm

js1 wrote:So about FP, I guess it's up to you Hostile.

I am really, really disappointed latency issues are still a problem for this game and I don't know if they'll ever fix it. I also have plenty of multiplayer games to play now so if this isn't going to run properly I would prefer to wait or just skip over it. I just don't know right now.

With all that said, I believe dragonmar is abstaining (we really need to stop doing that Smile ) so you and darabo have the majority silent

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 am

Hostile wrote:
js1 wrote:So about FP, I guess it's up to you Hostile.

I am really, really disappointed latency issues are still a problem for this game and I don't know if they'll ever fix it. I also have plenty of multiplayer games to play now so if this isn't going to run properly I would prefer to wait or just skip over it. I just don't know right now.

With all that said, I believe dragonmar is abstaining (we really need to stop doing that Smile ) so you and darabo have the majority silent

To be honest I am also not so sure about Fat Princess as well, so since there are issues regarding multiplayer I also abstain until the situation regarding lag is either resolved or the developers comment on it.

No need to buy an imperfect product Smile

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:31 am

We can wait to see if they fix/patch the issues.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 am

What I wouldn't mind doing is starting a gameshare group specifically for Fat Princess. I can deactivate and trade it if it's not up to snuff. Anyone of you guys want to join that group?

I have done a deactivation and sold off another game already. I bought into a WipEout HD gameshare awhile ago and recently deactivated and sold it at the price I bought the share for.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 pm

I sent you a PM back darabo W/ the email address.

I would rather have us buy the game, because I only use the PSN cards.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

About Fat Princess, the problem is that I have no time to play strategy games that have an online component. Since Fat Princess has no offline mode, that is a definite 'No' from me. Also, that means that my votes would be an automatic 'No' for all these types of games. I'm simply trying to accommodate those in the group that may have a slight interest in this genre by abstaining. I'd say the entire group is in disagreement in this one release, so we shouldn't buy it, and reconsider if it's patched in the future.

Oh, and my $20.00 have been added to the account. Thanks.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm

To my knowledge it does have some kind of single player portion.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:05 pm

dragonmar1 wrote:About Fat Princess, the problem is that I have no time to play strategy games that have an online component. Since Fat Princess has no offline mode, that is a definite 'No' from me. Also, that means that my votes would be an automatic 'No' for all these types of games. I'm simply trying to accommodate those in the group that may have a slight interest in this genre by abstaining. I'd say the entire group is in disagreement in this one release, so we shouldn't buy it, and reconsider if it's patched in the future.

Well if it comes down to a 'no' to a lot of games or you abstaining, I would prefer the latter.

Fat Princess patch incoming...?

I believe you can play Fat Princess offline as well.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Hostile wrote:
dragonmar1 wrote:About Fat Princess, the problem is that I have no time to play strategy games that have an online component. Since Fat Princess has no offline mode, that is a definite 'No' from me. Also, that means that my votes would be an automatic 'No' for all these types of games. I'm simply trying to accommodate those in the group that may have a slight interest in this genre by abstaining. I'd say the entire group is in disagreement in this one release, so we shouldn't buy it, and reconsider if it's patched in the future.

Well if it comes down to a 'no' to a lot of games or you abstaining, I would prefer the latter.

Fat Princess patch incoming...?

I believe you can play Fat Princess offline as well.

I say we wait and see what happens when the patch is released, sometimes patches make things worse...

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Is there a way we can "sell" the old account to someone?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

darabo wrote:Is there a way we can "sell" the old account to someone?

Well, all slots were taken in the old account (because I essentially used two slots, when my ps3 died). If you're referring to your share of the account, then you'd be selling all the content. Is that what you mean?

Selling a one time share is much simpler. Find the game, and deactivate from your ps3 (remove it as well, I guess). Then you can sell the account information. If you're the account owner it's easier, because you won't have to check with anyone about the account (password).

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next