CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 Discussion

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Group 2 Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Group 2 Discussion

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 am

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/23/the-punisher-no-mercy-coming-exclusively-to-psn/
If there's lots of blood, I'm definitely down.

I got into the gog.com beta today hone, I might just have to pick something up.
Edit: so I'm probably gonna get a Fallout, which is better 1 or 2?
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hone Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:25 am

bornrunnin31 wrote:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/23/the-punisher-no-mercy-coming-exclusively-to-psn/
If there's lots of blood, I'm definitely down.

I got into the gog.com beta today hone, I might just have to pick something up.
Edit: so I'm probably gonna get a Fallout, which is better 1 or 2?

people generally consider 2 better.

hone

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 am

That game sounds like some alien type shooting to me. Not my thing but I am down for sure to give it shot. SB, you want me to open the preorder and give you the code? It came in a fake game case, my roommate thought I had the game. He was so excited when he saw until I told him its a pre-order. I cant wait to make some levels!!!!!!!!
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 am

hone wrote:
people generally consider 2 better.

alright, purchased 2 and DLing now!

I've now joined your "pc" gaming. Razz

Edit: Another question hone, how do I launch a game in window view instead of full screen?
The Punisher certainly looks like its using Unreal3 tech. Wonder what the price will be.

Last edited by bornrunnin31 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:05 am

Couple screens for Punisher whatnot. Looks a bit like TF2

http://vgevo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=176291&postcount=6
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  hone Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm

looks like an interesting shooter. I'd be up for it Smile

hmm not sure how to launch it in a window.

hone

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Split screen multiplayer in R2. That just shot up my list
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Told buddah to post yesterday but doesn't look like he made it. I think he's cool with getting everything though. Hone you cool with getting BP and selling/trading your disc version?

Smog I'm going to try and get the pre-order at gamecrazy tonight on my way home. As for the codes, I don't know. I just wanted them put in the gameshare account so we can all use the costume so go ahead and do that. Don't know if you do it now or wait until launch, but you got the instructions ...
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Okay cool. Do you want the case? It is a normal PS3 game case with the LBP cover. I could ship it to ya (I obviously haven't sent Uncharted out yet)
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  hone Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 pm

yeah I'm fine with that. I'm first in line for goozex for BP, so I could get rid of it fast.

edit: I'm doubting the gamesharing of bp b/c it's a bluray game and game saves are psn id specific.

hone

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Smiggity wrote:Okay cool. Do you want the case? It is a normal PS3 game case with the LBP cover. I could ship it to ya (I obviously haven't sent Uncharted out yet)

Don't you need the case to redeem the pre-order?
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Naw its on a slip of paper inside the case.

I read your question wrong, my bad. I dont know if I need it but I more than likely won't even get the game from best buy unless they have a midnight launch. Even if they do I will probably just go to Walmart to avoid the massive herd of geeks. Basically I got it so you could get the skin.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Can you get you $5 back?
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm

I think Best Buy is a little more difficult to cancel at, simply because they don't know what the heck they're doing. But, he should be able to go in with his receipt to the customer service desk and tell them he changed his mind.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 pm

StrandedBrit wrote:Can you get you $5 back?

Bro if you cant get it its not that big of a deal. Only 5 bucks and I was gonna slip some money inside the Uncharted case anyways. I already opened it so I doubt they would let me return it, since I could just copy down the code. No worries man
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey I preordered LBP at the gamecrazy in Owosso. Pouch will arrive on gameday, although that place is a dump and wouldn't surprise me if they fudge it up. Better not or they'll be in for it. I'll mail it shortly after I pick it up in like a month!
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Word. Expect Uncharted to arrive to you on monday or tuesday. So you dont want the case? (I only ask b/c you are trading games all the time and could possibly use an extra one)
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah8640 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:33 pm

Sorry been AWOL lately, school, wife, you know... I am definitely down for Wipeout, Mega Man 9, and Burnout if it is shareable! Work has been sucking lately, welcome to micro manage HELL!!!! It seems like my boss has been stuck up my ass constantly since th National credit crisis worsens, not to mention it seems like I have just become a collector lately. I think that all the people that we have for customers are using the credit crisis as an excuse not to pay. Sometimes I wish I could say F*** YOU PAY ME! And then get all Goodfellas on there ass, but I have to show some restraint and, be all "Let's work something out, kumbaya ass wipe" Fun stuff. Can't wait till Buzz Trivia comes out so you can all say "Look at the big brain on Buddah" or not since Stranded always kicks my ass at Jeopardy. Who knew a Brit knows so much about government, and presidents and all kinds of useless shit. Bastard!!(just kidding) Make sure you guys let me know if I need to add some more fundage since, obviously you can see I don't pay attention? Peace!! That's my rant for this month!!!!! cyclops
buddah8640
buddah8640

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah8640 Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Smog-
What you think of the season ender for Weeds? I totally saw that comin, I told my wife that Not Francy had to be preggers to even consider going back to Mexico. Even she's not that stupid to think that dude wasn't gonna whack her? Have you seen Dexter? I totally dig that show, if you haven't seen it you should check it out!
buddah8640
buddah8640

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Smiggity wrote:
StrandedBrit wrote:Can you get you $5 back?

Bro if you cant get it its not that big of a deal. Only 5 bucks and I was gonna slip some money inside the Uncharted case anyways. I already opened it so I doubt they would let me return it, since I could just copy down the code. No worries man

I don't think you'd even have to bring the case in, just the receipt and tell them you changed your mind and don't want to purchase it anymore. They shouldn't be able to hold your $5 if you tell them that since its supposed to be applied toward the purchase of the game.

So here's a video walkthrough of Fracture, and I actually think it looks even cooler now. Just a bad time to come out though, so I'll just wait until it hits dirt cheap price. http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/23/fracture-video-walkthrough-shows-new-locales-destruction-thereo/
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:49 pm

buddah8640 wrote:Smog-
What you think of the season ender for Weeds? I totally saw that comin, I told my wife that Not Francy had to be preggers to even consider going back to Mexico. Even she's not that stupid to think that dude wasn't gonna whack her? Have you seen Dexter? I totally dig that show, if you haven't seen it you should check it out!

Craziness. I thought she was gonna have the DEA with her when she went to meet him. That conversation she had with the basket company was damn good writing. I really hope they go to Mexico and Silas does his little operation he was talking about. I wonder where they will go with the whole Andy and Nancy thing. Dexter is sweet man, what season are you on? Season 2 was pretty bad ass. I'm telling you though Californication is where its at. Great show. Showtime has pretty much taken over the premium shows now, all HBO has left is Entourage. (Which is the best of em all though IMO)

I am such a TV whore I have to throw one more out there: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is far and away the best show on basic cable. Check it out if you havent already.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  StrandedBrit Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Fuck!

Geon coming tomorrow.

I'm presuming for $10 also. Puzzler type with trophies. I'm a yes.
StrandedBrit
StrandedBrit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:56 pm

From what I can gather it is a competitive puzzle game?? Looks like pacman on steroids a little bit.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm

WOOT! Just won a free copy of Tiger Woods 09 for ps3 from the EA Sports rep on campus! Throw another one on the backlog.

Geon looks interesting. If its under $10 I'm a yes. One of the commenters on psnfanboy said red baron was coming tomorrow as well, but not sure how accurate that is.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiggity Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:32 pm

bornrunnin31 wrote:WOOT! Just won a free copy of Tiger Woods 09 for ps3 from the EA Sports rep on campus! Throw another one on the backlog.

Geon looks interesting. If its under $10 I'm a yes. One of the commenters on psnfanboy said red baron was coming tomorrow as well, but not sure how accurate that is.

Hot dog! That is sweet! I was just playing that for 360 a few games ago. Nice improvements over 08. Wish all these game werent coming out. I may get it when it inevitably hits 40 then we can hit up the virtual pebble beach.
Smiggity
Smiggity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next