CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current + Upcoming Releases

5 posters

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Current + Upcoming Releases - Page 24 Empty Re: Current + Upcoming Releases

Post  jrsmaster411 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:12 am

That sucks segue, good luck fixing it yourself or whatever you decide to do.

On this weeks releases. Under Siege is 50% off for ps+ so yes to that and wizardry looks cool, yes to that, I'll play the demo later today and change my vote if it sucks.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 am

I'm putting the Duke Nukem Forever demo on the account.

Welcome Back rewards are up. Don't touch the share accounts for now until we go over what we're choosing, if anything.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm

If I'm right the problem with my ps3 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought and I'll be up and running in a week or 2 once I get some parts from ebay.

hopefully....

I'll vote for Wizardry and Under Siege

and as far as welcome back I'd like infamous but I can get that on any account, so I idc what we get.

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm

You're a brave soul trying to fix it yourself... I opened it up, voided my warranty and removed the fan and all the dust from inside and it still didn't work any better. I opted not to reapply the thermal paste on the heatsink, which probably was the major issue for me but luckily even though the warranty sticker was reapplied to the thing, GS took it in >.<

Good luck to you! I hate not having anything to play my PS2 games on :/

If I'm the deciding vote I'm okay with Wizardry if only because of the platinum.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm

That was my first attempt, I cleared out the dust and reapplied the thermal paste, since the flashing red lights error supposedly means overheating.

But it didn't fix it and it didn't seem to be the problem. I was going to try that heat gun trick, but first I tested the power supply and the 12v rail was very unstable.

So I'm hoping just swapping the power supply will do the trick.

Based on how it was acting before it died, the power supply makes the most sense too.

Basically, I figured its already broken whats the worst that can happen. and also I really wanted my shares since I can't deactivate it if it doesn't work Smile

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Last call for free Stacking DLC, or SSHD expansions before I give them away on the CAG thread

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 am

prinnyotaku wrote:Last call for free Stacking DLC, or SSHD expansions before I give them away on the CAG thread

I'll take the Stacking DLC! Very Happy

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Will download Under Siege tomorrow if no one else is gonna vote. More games added to the list, a lot of stuff is discounted right now. Speak up if you're interested in anything.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Only thing interesting this week was Warhawk for $10, too bad its not shareable.

I will say that I enjoyed Clash of Heroes very much, and although its not on sale I'd like to vote for Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords if anyone is interested. (no trophies tho Sad)

I need more Puzzle RPGs Smile

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 am

Sad The power supply I got from Ebay works fine... but my ps3 is still not working...

I think its fried for good. I can at least still try that heat gun trick Rolling Eyes

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Sony ~could~ deactivate your shares... in some cases. Try your luck with them if all else fails >.<

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

are the other 2 guys in our group still around? I haven't seen them post since the psn outage. Anyway, nothing for me from this last update and if anyone wants the stacking dlc after I'm done with it let me know.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm

I'll send them a msg.

6/14: MtG 2012, I want!

Tons of discounted stuff next two weeks also.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmepo Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:34 pm

1 vote for under siege.

As for the welcome back games I already have all of them so it doesn't really matter to me.

Jmepo

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Can you guys give me a quick yes/no to MTG 2012? I'd like to know earlier rather than later so I can get another group for it if not.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I enjoyed the puzzles in the first one, so I'll vote yes to 2012.

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I will vote yes for Wizardry and Under Siege. Will we be switching to a new account for adding funds? Last time I added was way back and I think I only dropped $10 in that time because I still have a strange $20 sitting here for some reason.

I swapped my 60gb out late last year with Sony for $100, they gave me a refurb slim. My fan was on all the time and the heat coming out of the thing was scary, if they are still offering the trade its not a bad deal and I know for a fact they will deactivate any accounts on the system if you send it in to them. Took about 2 weeks from the time I went online and set up the swap until it arrived at my house.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm

We still have funds on the account so we're still using it for now. I'm also pretty sure if he goes about it the right way segue could get the accounts deactivated.

The funds list is up-to-date so far. I still have a $20 PSN card I didn't get a chance to add before shit went down. If you guys really want Wizardry, it's the game + DLC right? Not just the game?

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 pm

I vote no on MTG 2012 I never got into the first one. I don't know what the Wizardy dlc is so I'll vote no.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I sent JMEPO a message on PSN but he hasn't replied there or here so I have no clue. Either way we have enough votes for Outland and Wizardry. The DLC for Wizardry looks like it unlocks... half the game? Or something like that, idk. The description is very deceiving. I'll never play the game anyways so I'm okay with not getting the DLC.

@segue, it looks like some CAG on the forums said he called Sony to deactivate and they said they could do it one time (lifetime) for an account, and that they deactivate all systems at once. So, technically that's one route we could go; we'd just have to all reactivate afterwards.

I'm not sure if it raises and eyebrows if you ask them to do that for multiple accounts at a time but... who knows. At least we know it's possible for them to deactivate. If we go that route, jrsmaster can get his share of the original group 12 back also.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 pm

I have had success. The ps3 is running, I'm making a back up now(had to delete some things to fit on my spare hdd) and all my accounts are deactivated. I think I may have broke the connector for the bluray drive in the process, but i can make a fix easily.

I think I'll buy a slim and sell this one, since this heat gun fix is supposedly only temporary. I think I might go with Amazon's deal: buy a slim for $300 and get a $60 giftcard.

Either way I'm back in the game Razz

edit: I thought dlc just unlocked part of a dungeon. If that's the case than its not necessary, I just want to play the campaign, not do the 200 hour platinum.

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

It is part of the dungeon. Normal game is only floor 1-3, DLC unlocks 4-6? Or something like that. I thought it was substantial from the description but again, I'm not gonna grind any hours in that game.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 pm

That's a nice deal, but I already have my amazon ps3 in hand, amazingly fast free prime shipping. I ordered it last night at like 11 and was dropped off here while I was at work. I don't really shop at best buy often anyways.

I'll vote for midnight club: LA, I'm in the mood for a racing game! Smile

edit: I spent all that time backing up my hdd just so it wouldn't transfer over? ... If I knew I would have waited before formatting my old ps3's drive :/

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm

What error does it give you when transferring over?

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't get an actual error, it just doesn't transfer what I thought it would. I guess it transfers differently when you restore a backup to a new ps3 rather than the same ps3 you made the back up on.

It gives me an excuse to sell my old shares tho!
I hope I don't have a problem selling our group 11 share...

You guys don't mind if I sell our first share do you?

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next