CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current + Upcoming Releases

5 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Current + Upcoming Releases - Page 13 Empty Re: Current + Upcoming Releases

Post  gindias Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:36 pm

The update feature can only be active on one system at a time, I put it on my main system because it gets the most work. Its a shame this feature is even needed, when comparing PS3 updates to Xbox updates Sony is in the stone age still.

I just wish Sony would figure out how to make the store easier to use, we cant even add cash or buy items from a computer, this should be a basic integration.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 am

I deactivated it on my system and I'll just use it anytime I know there's something I want downloaded over night. That's probably the best way we can all use it, plus getting logged in as the share account every time get annoying.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Any thoughts on maybe switching the voting system to 3/5?

Reason being, for the games that we end up not getting, I am not able to make a group for due to the retarded credit card banning that Sony is doing. Only way I can host groups is to use $20 PSN cards, and most single games aren't $20 so it sort of makes it hard.

We also seem to be getting like maybe a game every month/month and a half, which is a little light.

It's up to you guys, I could just join other groups on CAG for single games but most of the time there's extra crap on the same account I don't want, and more often than not people end up changing the login information and what not. This is just to save me a lot of trouble >.>

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

I thought we were 3/5?
It makes the most sense, the majority wants it, we get it. I mean if there's a game you don't like you lose out on what, a dollar? maybe?

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 pm

We were 3/4 while jrs wasn't active, but I honestly don't remember if it was 3/5 or 4/5 before....

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:54 am

I'm pretty sure we've always been 3/5, I just looked back to make sure I was right and on page 2 of this thread you bought peggle and peggle nights after 3 votes, so confirmed.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 am

Eh, if that's the case... damn lol.

I think like everything on this list was 2/4, so I guess if you wanted anything on it let us know jrs.

Final Fantasy IX
Blue Toad Murder Files
Gundemonium Collection
Catan
Tales of Monkey Island
Infamous
Rocket Knight

Also, if you ever want to play some stuff on the older account lemme know. I can deactivate it for a while if you want trophies or whatever. Not like I've played anything on my PS3 in months lol.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:34 am

I'll vote yes to gundemonium collection, there's some games on the old account I didn't play much of and would like to but right now I'm trying to stay focused on Final Fantasy XIII, I will let you know when I finish it or if I give up, whichever comes first.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Gundemonium Collection and DeathSpank downloaded. Wallet has $.03 left, so gonna need to add funds next time something good comes out.

I first thought someone bought inFamous on the account, but I'm pretty sure it was the full demo b/c funds weren't used. But damn, that's sort of annoying and deceptive being on the download list, and the fact that you can't even buy it from PSN anymore. You need to buy it after launching the demo or something?

/shrug

EDIT: My PS3 likes randomly shutting itself off nowadays. May be time to upgrade to a Slim... gdi

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 pm

I was wondering the same thing about infamous? It shows up as bought in the store... but I'm pretty sure its the demo. The psn store is not easy to navigate, especially the psn+ section. It seems like things get removed without update notes too.

Does anyone know how the hulu plus preview works? is it shareable?

edit: apparently even if you download hulu plus from psn+ you still need a hulu plus account or something ridiculous like that. Too bad Sad

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:12 pm

I just download everything that's free so it stays in the download list, just in case it's removed or something down the road.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 am

yes, that's the infamous trial. I wanted to try it out just to see how the trials worked and they don't. When I tried to run it I got a message telling me to go to the psn store to activate it, I was offline, so I'm guessing you either have to be online or signed into the account it was bought on and it told me I have to reach the 1 hour limit on the trial to get the option to buy it.

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

How much are we putting in? 10 or 20, I need to hit the store and grab a card. Also I was reading that castle crahers is coming "this month" but I cant find any information on it.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

either is fine, they all PP me the money anyways and I can just buy in increments of $20.

In other news... DeathSpank's 100% got really tedious near the end. Zzzz.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

How long did it take you to finish it? My time is very tight this week and I was planning to start it this weekend. On another note Finsfan gave the new PW to our old account, do you guys have it? I didnt know we downloaded the last guy game so It like getting a freebie for me.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Deathspank.....

I wanted to 100% it but it doesn't autosave or something after you finish the game. (if it doesn't let you continue after, it should at least have a save right before. And how will dlc work with no endgame save, especially considering the ending pretty much guaranteed dlc or a sequel)

I continued my save file and i was like hours behind where I was so I figured its not even worth finishing up.
I was awfully close too Sad

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Hrm?

For me at least, watching watching the last cutscene (gate) it rolled the credits, but when I went back into the game it retained all my quests... also, without spoiling anything, the currency changed and you can give the mayor the voucher he gave you to redeem the thing.

Like, after the gate it basically through you back in, like freeroam in any other game. That's what it seemed like to me. I don't know why your auto-saved would've rolled back hours o.O

It took me about 12 hours to 100%? Level 18-20 is so goddamn slow. Quests are worthless by that point, so you spend an hour running around teleporting to different zones to respawn mobs and kill them over and over again.

EDIT: I PMed finsfan's brother about giving me the pw if I wanted to upgrade my system to a Slim so I can redownload and what not, never got a reply.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

idk, I must have encountered a bug or something.

Still a very fun game.
Those shmups we bought are also very fun and addicting, though they have been kicking my ass.

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Given how Castle Crashers hasn't been advertised at all on the blog, I'm curious to see if it can even come out before September at the earliest... Wonder what's coming out today, hmmm.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Nothing this week.

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

segue wrote:Nothing this week.

^

EDIT: After Burner Climax sucked so hard, why do they keep making games like that in this day and age.
EDIT2: I also feel really stupid for buying things at full price since they keep having these goddamn deals

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Added $20 to the account today, $20.03 is the balance now.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  segue Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

nothing this week as well

Section 8 for $10 looks interesting but i doubt the online community is too active :/

EDIT2: I also feel really stupid for buying things at full price since they keep having these goddamn deals
especially with playstation plus, I expect to see alot of games we already bought

EDIT: I will be away next week, so my vote will be delayed
hopefully something interesting comes out, wasn't that Clash of Heroes HD supposed to come out this summer? Smile

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Critter Crunch for free... ugh

Whatever. Nothing this week. Clash of Heroes was supposed to be August, so hopefully soon. I think we're getting Scott Pilgrim before it though.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  gindias Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Is section 8 an online only game? The video I watched looked pretty cool, so $10 might not be a bad price. Looking on CAG someone posted Amazon selling the PSN code for $4.99.

gindias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next