CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Thread

+2
buddah8640
bornrunnin31
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Discussion Thread

Post  bornrunnin31 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Yes, you have to have a user allocated on your ps3 for this PSN account, and have it "activated" on the ps3 you want the content to be used on. For instance, if you get a new ps3 and want to use this account on that one, you have to "deactivate" the account on your current ps3 and activate it on the new one.

So would you two be up for a new long term group or not? I think the other Rock Band group on this forum is folding too and might be able to get members together. I don't know if buddah has checked the board lately if he'd want in again. I'm guessing nikkai would be out since he's never around.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBrando Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 am

I'm down for merging groups, as long as the other people were consistent in their group. I think you, me, and Supreme (hey! there's a movie title) would work from this group.

Also, are you guys going to be getting Beatles Rock Band? I think that's kinda a big deal since the DLC for it can't be used in RB2. I'm definitely thinking about it.
MrBrando
MrBrando

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, I don't know who else from the other group would possibly join, but I noticed that they voted no on a lot of stuff that the most of us wanted. That just has me a little worried. I thought we had a decent thing going here. But hey, nothing lasts forever. I'm down for the new group of course. Maybe it would bring buddah back since he wouldn't have to worry about deactivating/activating and what not. All I know is that I need some DLC soon or I'm going to crack.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting Beatles: Rock Band. I'm curious to see how DLC works out for that. I mean, would it just be Beatles DLC? Seems like there wouldn't be as much stuff to buy compared to RB and RB2.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Not the biggest Beatles fan, but since I love me some rhythm games I'll most likely end up getting it.

I messaged two guys from the other RB group that shut down, but they had already joined a new one through the CAG gameshare thread. Guess that's our best bet to pick up new people.

There's also $1.37 (or something close) left in this account. Don't you have to add at least $5 if you want to make a purchase with a credit card? I might just do that and buy some songs to empty the wallet.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Actually, I just bought something today and was able to just add the amount of money I needed. It looks like this is a new feature since the store has a new look.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  bornrunnin31 Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 pm

On your account? I thought there was a $5 minimum to add to the wallet when you use a credit card.

So should someone post in the CAG Gamesharing thread to look for 2 new people? Also, it'd probably be easier to just make it a private CAG Social Group to make it easier for them.
bornrunnin31
bornrunnin31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Yeah, on my own account lol. I went to buy something then checked out. I was short on funds and was able to add just what I needed ($6.25, not just 5,10, or 20). So I think you can just add one song to your cart and only need to add ~$0.70.

I went ahead and made a post in the gamesharing thread. I said anyone interested can PM either me or you, born.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13