CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 am

Yeah, I started downloading the Shank demo, but it's huge. It's either gotten high praise or been labeled boring and tough.
I'll try the demo before deciding for myself.

*Edit*
So, I tried the Shank demo, and I'm still undecided. Personally, I think I'm better off looking for a one time share, so I can play it and sell it when done or when I need the space.
Pros:
- Great game art style
- Good set of combat moves and animations
- It's a side-scroller beat-em up, so it gets a plus just because.
Cons:
- Repetitive looking environments
- The 'Block' button really is useless
- Don't see myself playing it after finishing it once.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  Hostile Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

I watched Giant Bomb's quick look and it looks like a lot of fun but very repetitive so I'm not sure $15 is the right price. Maybe hit me up if you find a group going.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Has everyone added $20 yet?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 pm

I have not added yet. I keep forgetting. When I do I'll post here.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Cool. The next game on my radar is Tomb Raider. The XBLA version is getting some praise and it looks like fun in videos.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Was trying to purchase us the Lara Croft game on the cheap, but they fixed the 'Free' offer before I got the code. If you go into our account history, you will see the Demo. Sadly, it's only the Demo, so if you've played it on xlive, it's the same thing.

Any interest in DeathSpank 2?

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 pm

I'll decline on DeathSpank: ToV. Already played the first and this one is not much different.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Costume Quest: Yay or nay?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Downloaded the demo for Costume Quest. Will give my vote in the next day or so.

I'll say Yes. Wasn't thrilled by the demo, but after reading reviews, it seems to get better as you collect more outfits.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm

I'll probably try to find a full group when God of War Collection comes out unless all of us definitely want it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:44 am

Let me download the demo for Costume Quest before I make a decision.

I say no for the GoW Collection. I have original PS2 versions and at the moment I don't see a need to get the Collection.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Okay count me out for Costume Quest. Waited long enough to get a reply and I assume it's not that important to you guys. Found a gameshare group for it.

Note that this post was edited on 11/4 Very Happy

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 am

It probably would have been a good idea to not use my $20 PSN card before you guys Laughing

Is this group dead? Should I spend the $20 I put in freely?

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

I'm still here, and would prefer to keep this going (if possible). Down to only a single extra account available on my ps3, but if people want to end it, that's fine.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 am

I would love to keep this going but I hardly play my PS3 anymore. I forget to keep checking on here and so on and so on.. Sad

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I would like to keep this group alive, if possible, it's just the combination of unfortunate events have happened (my father was terminally ill for six months and passed away two weeks ago) and the lack of good releases on PSN lately.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Sorry to hear that darabo.

It just seemed to me even a few months ago that we have slowed down too significantly, which was why I asked you guys if we should continue but even after putting in more money along with... someone, two others still haven't added more money. I still want to continue but it already looks like js1 is out and we'll be down to three.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 am

Hostile wrote:Sorry to hear that darabo.

It just seemed to me even a few months ago that we have slowed down too significantly, which was why I asked you guys if we should continue but even after putting in more money along with... someone, two others still haven't added more money. I still want to continue but it already looks like js1 is out and we'll be down to three.

If I could suggest something: What if we add one or two more people to the group? I think if we do that then life would be brought back and it would be active again.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't know what we're going to do in the future but me and dragonmar (I believe) did put $40 total into the account so let's at least finish it up.

To js1: If you're out and not putting in $20, please be courteous and not download what we get from here.
To darabo: If you want to finish this up, add $20 and we'll make it just the three of us until we're out of funds.

I'm interested in: (and feel free to chime in if you want something)

-X-Men
-Marvel Pinball

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Hostile wrote:I don't know what we're going to do in the future but me and dragonmar (I believe) did put $40 total into the account so let's at least finish it up.

To js1: If you're out and not putting in $20, please be courteous and not download what we get from here.
To darabo: If you want to finish this up, add $20 and we'll make it just the three of us until we're out of funds.

I'm interested in: (and feel free to chime in if you want something)

-X-Men
-Marvel Pinball

I'll add funds tomorrow.

I'm sort of interested in X-Men but I'm not sure to be honest.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm a 'Yes' on both, if we have funds. Xmen, and Marvel Pinball. If we only have funds for one, I'd prefer Xmen.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am

Let's wait until Friday or next PSN update to see if js1 returns otherwise we'll go with the 2/1 vote. I really want to play Marvel Pinball.

I believe there's at least $35 left not counting darabo.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 am

I'm hearing X-Men might not be as great as I remember it but I'm in if you're still in. I'm a definite 'yes' on Marvel Pinball though.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 am

Let's buy the Pinball, and if there's money left over we can buy X-men. Unless you can suggest something else that we don't have, that would be worth a purchase. Took a quick look at the entire PSN library, and couldn't come up with something that was a definite buy to finish off the account.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Pinball has been bought. We do indeed have enough to buy X-Men but I'll leave that purchasing decision up to you.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next