CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game sharing - Discussion Thread

5 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Game sharing - Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Game sharing - Discussion Thread

Post  Kanik Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I found a code from Gamestop for the God of War level pack for Little Big Planet and then applied it to our account.

So anyone who has LBP can now go ahead and download the Kratos, Minotaur and Medusa costumes along with the sticker pack. Very Happy

I saw an image for Magic Ball and it grabbed my interest, a nice twist to brickout. But I still haven't heard much about it, need to look into it more.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Game sharing - Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Game sharing - Discussion Thread

Post  mwestep Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Kanik, nice!!

I will try to put the $10 in the account pretty soon. that magic ball seems pretty interesting. Haven't played a real breakout type game in a long time.

mwestep

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Kanik wrote:I found a code from Gamestop for the God of War level pack for Little Big Planet and then applied it to our account.

So anyone who has LBP can now go ahead and download the Kratos, Minotaur and Medusa costumes along with the sticker pack. Very Happy

I saw an image for Magic Ball and it grabbed my interest, a nice twist to brickout. But I still haven't heard much about it, need to look into it more.

awesome thinking. I already have the pack though but thanks. I will do this as well for future things if possible. Is the KZ2 demo downloadable to 5 PS3s? lol if so I got your guy's back.

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:46 pm

I just added my $10. I'm thinking I'll wait on magic ball, reading the cag thread someone said it ends with a to be continued, and the few reviews out say it's very short. If they add some extra levels for free or they drop the price to $5 (I'd assume it's likely to happen sometime) I'd go for it.

Also thanks for the kratos stuff, it may need to replace my spacesuit costume. Speaking of LBP, if we were to download the limited time only free costumes on this account would we be able to redownload them after they disappear. If so how would everyone feel about that, it may clog the past downloads a bit, but it will ensure none of us will miss the free stuff (I only have half a santa costume - and unfortunately not the beard)

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

I'll say now that I'm a yes for Nobi Nobi Boy (comes out this week I think?) and Flower (early/mid Feb)

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Sorry you haven't heard from me. I thought I had this forum set up to notify me when there were new posts. I'll try to add my $10 this weekend when I get home from a business trip.

You can put me down as a yes for:
Flower
Savage Moon (any one else?)
and Nobi Nobi even though I don't know what the f- is going on in the videos I saw. Very Happy

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

can someone give me a quick summary about nobi?

I'll say yes for flower

and more info on other games lol I'm not paying attention to the psn releases to closely

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Nobi is from the guys who made katamari Damacy, and it shows. As far as I understand things you're a worm-type creature and you eat things (rather than roll them up) which makes you grow.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:34 am

aznguyen316 wrote:can someone give me a quick summary about nobi?

I'll say yes for flower

and more info on other games lol I'm not paying attention to the psn releases to closely

Savage Moon is a tower defense game with a Starship tropper theme.

One review said "Savage Moon is a fine companion piece to PixelJunk Monsters. However, the learning curve is softer, visually it’s a lot less obscure and there are a few more options that make it the deeper strategy experience."

I don't have PJM so that is why I have my eye on it. Anyone else?

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:10 pm

No more gamesharing???

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fps3clan.nl%2F2009%2F02%2Fps3%25e2%2584%25a2-psn-account-uitwisselen-werkt-niet-meer%2F&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1[url][/url]

I just checked crash commando and it booted up fine.. I dunno this is over in Europe wonder if it's coming over here?

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Just added my $10. FYI wallet has $40 now. Not sure if someone else owes or not.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 pm

THis group has been pretty quiet recently. Everyone still around?

What about this week's releases? What's everyone's take on NHL 3 on 3? Sounds interesting and I saw the videos. Looked fun but I'm not sold.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm

sup dude, I'm still here, just not following PSn releases so I'm just grabbing what's been d/l'ed lol

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:55 am

I'm still here. I wasn't interested in the 3on3 game at first, but cags seem to be really enjoying it, so I'll read some reviews before making a final decision if others are interested.

My games still work fine, played PJE yesterday (finished the 8th garden with everything). The patch is great for anyone who hasn't tried it. I was still down to a few ticks left multiple times, but it never came too suddenly that I wasn't able to prepare for a big refill thing. The garden took an hour and a half though.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:58 am

There's a demo of the NHL game on the store. I say yes to it.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:55 am

I played the NHL demo. I wish itr were more robust with more players, jerseys, etc. And I heard that playing with friends can be a chore to set up. Without an update to the game, I'm a no on this one.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

I just saw the releases for today. I'm a yes for Flower. Who else?

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes for flower, it looks great.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Also a yes for flower Very Happy

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Since that's three of us I went and bought flower. Hopefully I'll have some time to try it tonight.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 am

Nobi Nobi Boy should come out later today for $5. It's a yes for me.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanik Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Also a yes on Nobi.

Kanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Strangepork Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 am

I'm a yes on Nobi too. That's 3. We should buy.

Dr. Strangepork

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 am

I bought it last night. It's fun and as crazy as expected from the katamari devs.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post  aznguyen316 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am

awesome, will download these purchases now.

aznguyen316

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next