CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other releases/backlog (themes, DLC, etc... go here)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Other releases/backlog (themes, DLC, etc... go here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Other releases/backlog (themes, DLC, etc... go here)

Post  prinnyotaku Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Rewards... quest, what?

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Other releases/backlog (themes, DLC, etc... go here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Other releases/backlog (themes, DLC, etc... go here)

Post  segue Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I assume its this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/27/introducing-playstation-rewards-a-new-way-to-earn-exclusive-status-and-recognition/
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/06/quests-added-to-playstation-rewards-program/

Stuff like that does nothing for me. But I can see the appeal...

segue

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmepo Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Anyone interested in the battlefield Vietnam pack? I was playing it at a friends house yesterday and it's actually a lot of fun; makes it feel completely different.

Jmepo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmepo Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Anyone interested in the Da Vince disappearance DLC for brotherhood?

Jmepo

Back to top Go down

Post  prinnyotaku Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am

I played it on the 360, so a no for me. Although, I'd never pay full price for it so it looks like I'll never play it lol.

prinnyotaku

Back to top Go down

Post  jrsmaster411 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

I didn't buy that game so no for me also

jrsmaster411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2