CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free stuff from Lockerz

2 posters

Go down

Free stuff from Lockerz Empty Free stuff from Lockerz

Post  kaiser_EV Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 pm

you guys have to check out this site. what you do is you go to this site and every day you visit you earn points. all you have to do is visit and answer a survey question and its never serious. and you get points for every friend you invite. then you redeem these points for awesome stuff like PSPs Wiis and games FOR FREE and we all love free stuff. and it doesnt take long to get enough points and the more friends you invite the faster you gain points. So far chabs is the only one to confirm. sorry if it looked like junk or if you guys dont check youre email a lot please do. so check it out and if you dont want to do it then fine but id really appreciate it if you could just help me out and sign up. and you dont get any spam mail so dont worry. and if you already deleted the message then let me know and i can resend the invite. Thanks guys

kaiser_EV

Back to top Go down

Free stuff from Lockerz Empty Re: Free stuff from Lockerz

Post  tennisben24 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 pm

You can resend it to me. Sithben24@gmail.com

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 pm

They're fresh out of everything??? Kinda fishy.

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  kaiser_EV Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 am

well yeah theyre like that now, they stock up every few weeks with everything and then everything sells out pretty fast. my friend on my floor at school just got a power shot camera from there so it is legit but you have to know what days they restock but he has a lot of friends on the site so he knows when they restock so ill post a few days before hand to give you guys the heads up

kaiser_EV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum