CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) Empty Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic)

Post  wizardX Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59fG7SgL08

First time I've done Stand-up since high school. Its something I'm really passionate about and will diligently pursue in coming time. My awesome girlfriend recorded it from the audience for me.

It was only a crowd of about 50 people but I got laughs, definitely a confidence booster. Glad I now have something to show venues in my area so I can get a set here and there between rock bands (no comedy clubs in State College PA).

(Finally saw it today for the first time [It went down Wednesday night] and I'm embarrassed at all the pausing/umm -_-)

Hope you guys like it, first of many!

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) Empty Re: Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic)

Post  Kandal Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 am

KEEP THEM coming SANDY! GREAT JOB UP THERE! bounce

I couldn't have done better but next time maybe bring up a topic on GAME FREAKS! I wanna hear some funny shit about COUCH POTATO!

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) Empty Re: Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic)

Post  Kandal Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 pm

My Son, Kalex

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Those girls do not look happy. Very Happy

Me singing Mr. Brightside (Very, very horrible)

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandal Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm finally 100% DEAF

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) Empty i am drunk

Post  wizardX Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 am

i really wish i was closer to you guys
i just came back 2 college from nyc yesterday and i'm very simply hanging out with my girlfriend, my friend amina, and my girlfriend's old room mate iza
be that as it may, i'm quite intoxicated (partially due to a vodka, gin, orange juice, and sugar mix, as well as a six pack of Hoegaarden, and i love it
wish we guys had a ventrilo, or perhaps we ps3 chatted from time to time so that we got closer to each other from time to time
glad to be in a ps3 group because i love you guys and i love my ps3
we haven't added to our ps3 funds
but in conclusion, u guys are great
mad love
keep your ps3 strong
thug life

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandal Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm

I so Wish the same. I see Kaizer on here and there on the ps3 but he doesn't seem to reply to my messages. Ben and I used to play some games together but he's been busy lately I suppose. Over all great times and Keep the PS3 strong indeed.

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:10 am

Yeah, I feel the same, at least for you two because I have played a few games with ya'll. I haven't been at my college house so I haven't been able to get online very much, but tonight I'll be home for good and playing Resistance 2 probably for the better part of the week. But if we're ever on the same game online you know I'm always down to play with ya'll.

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  this_is_chaby Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm

yea im with u guys
i havent got much going with any of u guys at all yet
once i wrap up my last real semester of my hikesschool in a week and a half, im all about getting some group 6 fellowship going

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandal Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) KalexInSnow1-1

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Kick Back Lounge for Group 6 (Out of Topic) Empty favorite tv shows

Post  this_is_chaby Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 pm

^^ cute picture btw, did u show him a good time out in the snow? snowmen, snowangels, yellow snow, etc?

i say we get some discussions going on here just for the sake of it
so.....what are some of y'all's favorite tv shows?
my favorite of all time is probably arrested development
my favorites on right now are the office, pushing daisies (for a couple more episodes anyways), chuck, 30 rock

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm glad someone else loves Arrested Development, can't wait for the movie. I like Seinfeld, The Office, Heroes, Chappelle's Show, the new Clone Wars series, and Chabby if you're into The Office and AD then I suggest watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia because that is hilarious, probably my favorite tv show.

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  this_is_chaby Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm

dude thats awesome
i actually just started watching that show when i went on my trip on the plane and stuff
i havent finished getting caught up, but that really became one of my favorite shows
i just forgot to mention it
and yea seriously, i hope the AD movie becomes a reality ASAP
i need 100 cc's of arrested development STAT!

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm

10 cents gets you nuts!

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  this_is_chaby Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm

heyyy brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo1pkHKHuts

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardX Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Favorite moment by far

Also, latest stand-up, what a train wreck

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandal Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm sorry Sandy.... I don't think your comedy material =(

You gotta bring it to the crowd bro. You seem lost up there... and just blabbing about I dunno... That's the point exactly. I can't seem to get myself drawn into your act. You gotta bring it to them man! Keep Trying though, and I expect to see something funny in the next video. Thanks

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardX Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Although I'm not offended by your ignorant comment that I'm not cut out for comedy, i am a bit disappointed that you'd remark as such.
Its all about working hard to find yourself, so that you're comfortable enough to make people laugh bro. Working hard at it, and I don't expect to be Carlin any time soon (if ever), I just like telling jokes, expressing my ideas/opinions. Its art man. Raw, unpolished, and amateur art, but I'll get to where I wanna be eventually, because no one can convince me that they want it more then I do.

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandal Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 am

My message wasn't to insult. I was just giving you a constructive criticism. I say your not Comedy material because you ain't there yet. Not saying you won't get there. Either way just keep doing what you love. Eventually you'll learn better tactic and get better script =)

Kandal

Back to top Go down

Post  this_is_chaby Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm

i think you've got great potential in comedy but maybe you should avoid the christian scenes for a while ;-)
but seriously, i have a tremendous amount of respect for you for getting on stage especially in a situation where you can't use most of your prepared material
power to you amigo, keep up the good work!

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Or you could just make the Christians that laugh at your real stuff feel awkward.

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  this_is_chaby Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm

on second thought your plan is much better tennisben, awkwardness is where the comedy is at anyways
andy kaufman made a career out of being awkward

this_is_chaby

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardX Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 am

terribly sorry i've failed u guys recently
been super busy with school work, stressed out and what not
mucho hugs for taking a look @ the video and your comments guys, i don't plan on stopping any time soon
i'm actually trying 2 consistently update my personal blog everyday, its going pretty well right now
go check it out plz, http://diquesandy.blogspot.com
if you have a google account, follow me plz! and leave comments!
thanks guys!

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardX Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 am

BTW is any1 on facebook?
and who's planning on getting SSFIV? i bought 2 arcade sticks on ebay last week in anticipation of it.
also, i'll be adding my $10 shortly.
i seriously cannot wait any longer for fat princess, its driving me mad

wizardX

Back to top Go down

Post  tennisben24 Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 am

I'm on facebook. Ben Crawford (Texas State). But I don't plan on getting SF, I'm terrible at Fighters.

tennisben24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next