CAG Gamesharing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

5 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  darabo Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 pm

I find it a little funny that we have not decided on what to do with the money...

darabo

Back to top Go down

Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Voting & discussion on games to purchase/General Discussion

Post  js1 Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm

How about this? We all get to choose something from the store. Something small? a couple of bucks per person?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm

js1 wrote:How about this? We all get to choose something from the store. Something small? a couple of bucks per person?

That sounds good to me.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Hostile, darabo? What do the two of you think about the idea of small purchases? Next, how do you want to decide to add the next person to the "new" group? Just go through CAG? Do it in a similar way to how we started here? They have to have been a member for so long, some kind of trading feedback, etc.. ? What do you guys think?

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 pm

There really isn't much money left on the current account to have all of us able to purchase something.

I think we should figure out the rules for the updated group before we look for someone else to join. Finding them through CAG should be fine.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Should we just but a game that is like 4-5.99 range then? Or something close to our amount?

What about the rules what do you feel needs to be changed? One option is that we could just not even bother with DLC at all. IIRC, that is one of the bigger issues that we had within the group.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 pm

js1 wrote:Should we just but a game that is like 4-5.99 range then? Or something close to our amount?

What about the rules what do you feel needs to be changed? One option is that we could just not even bother with DLC at all. IIRC, that is one of the bigger issues that we had within the group.

There's really only Trash Panic to get at that range. There's a game called Shattered (video here) that might be in the $5 range that looks good. *shrugs*

If it's okay with everyone, I can write down the new rules for a 5-person group and we can discuss them after I post it. I don't really think DLC for the group is really a big issue. Just that we rarely get it, which is sort of fine with me. How about we add a new rule where every 3? 6? months each of us can have a free $5? $10? to spend on whatever we didn't agree on and we can also save it for upwards of a certain amount.

P.S. You purchased Battlefield 1943 already, right js1? Since I saw that, I've been looking to join a gameshare group for it but I wanted to make sure we weren't going to get it.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm in no hurry to buy anything but I do think that either trash panic or shatter might be good. We can wait a bit and see what comes out.

BF 1943(it is fun) I bought because we didn't have the funds, so I bought it on my personal account. Go a head and post the rules and we will discuss them. I do like the rule about allowing each member every so often x amount of dollars to buy stuff.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 am

Hey,
I think MvsC 2 is the one game we'll all want, so perhaps just having the new account setup by then will be fine. Shattered looks fun, but I think it may end up in the $9.99 range instead of $5.00.
I don't mind the break in purchases as I've been catching up on xbox live and some of our old purchases.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Do you guys want to get 'Flock' with the last of our funds. It's 7.xx, which is as closed to our amount of $8.xx as we're going to get... Haven't read much about it, but it's supposed to be okay.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I would say go with flock or the NHL game some .99 cent items.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm

I want to abstain because I heard Shatter was going to be $7.50 but I don't know where darabo has been. He's rarely on PSN.

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Hostile wrote:I want to abstain because I heard Shatter was going to be $7.50 but I don't know where darabo has been. He's rarely on PSN.

That's fine, Shatter looks pretty cool. darabo IIRC is overseas right now.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Sorry for being gone for so long...long story...

If Shatter is going to be $7.50 than I say yes.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 pm

darabo wrote:Sorry for being gone for so long...long story...

It's good to know that your still alive. Wink

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 am

js1 wrote:
darabo wrote:Sorry for being gone for so long...long story...

It's good to know that your still alive. Wink

Thanks, it is good to be alive! Very Happy

I should be back on PSN by midday tomorrow I finally download the items we purchased.

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Good to know, darabo. BTW Shatter looks like it is going to be a good purchase for our final one on this account. IGN review:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/100/1005893p1.html

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:00 pm

js1 wrote:Good to know, darabo. BTW Shatter looks like it is going to be a good purchase for our final one on this account. IGN review:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/100/1005893p1.html

Awesome. Just saw that as well.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 pm

I just bought and played Trash Panic this afternoon. That was not good at all...

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 am

Hostile wrote:I just bought and played Trash Panic this afternoon. That was not good at all...

You bought it on the gamesharing account?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:38 am

Hey,
Here's hoping we get a nice update today. On a side note, if any of you don't have a bluetooth headset I have two extras from Target Clearance of the End War bundle. Offering for $21.00 shipped to any of you, since I can just trade the game in to get back all my funds.

Oh, and I went ahead and added Shatter to the account...only a few cents left now. Very Happy

And I really, really like Shatter.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hostile Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 pm

darabo wrote:
Hostile wrote:I just bought and played Trash Panic this afternoon. That was not good at all...

You bought it on the gamesharing account?

No, my personal one. I have PSN cash leftover from before I joined the group.

Thumbs up to Shatter from me as well.

I really should get to revising our new rules when we add a fifth person...

Hostile

Back to top Go down

Post  js1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm

These are good ideas, I think that maybe a combo of rule a and b would be best. Let's say maybe we limit the chosen member's purchase to 5.99 and under. And each month(or on a weekly basis) one member would get an extra vote.

I still want in for the long term. I'm going to have to buy a bigger HDD, for future purposes.

js1

Back to top Go down

Post  darabo Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 am

I am in as well, even though I in late August I will be gone until about early June of next year.

How much should each person chip in this time?

darabo

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonmar1 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

I'm in as well. I'd say that even if Js1 gets a 10% employee discount, he would still be the best person to purchase them (unless he doesn't want the task anymore Very Happy ).
If we send the paypal payments as gift, we avoid charges. Or we could just buy individually and add them to the account...

I have no problems with the user 'x' accumulates the right to make a $5.99 purchase over time. I also don't care much if we expand to 5 or stay at 4. If you guys find someone we can trust, I'm more than happy to add a 5th person.

dragonmar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next